midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Moulton sits idle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Late_Model_Mark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject: Moulton sits idle Reply with quote

Is this joint just going to not run at all this year. The owners have up to this point, done a disservice to the fans and racers, what a travesty that this track sits idle.

Late Model Mark Question
NorthAlabama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone will come along and try someday. Who knows the headache that a promoter will have to go thru to get it started. The owner, an elder man (Burns I think?), was at NAS one night checking out NAS while Moulton was going thru cut backs of classes. This elder man spoke of wishful thinking that someone would come along and run the place different may I say, which will take money up front. The problem is, most promoters don't invest nor chance a lot of money up front because most are broke for starts.
sixpack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey north bama that place hasnít done any good scent the crumbs got rid of it and donít look good now either 🙁☹️😢
NorthAlabama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like LMM stated, Moulton use to be a great track with many racers and fans. Others and I spent many hours there with some great racing memories.
gran22

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moulton is opening back up in February 2021. It is now owned locally by Keith and Amanda Steele. Hopefully it will go back to the great track it used to be. All the info can be found on Facebook at Moulton Speedway~The Family Track.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: