midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Tyler Erb Records Runner-Up Performance in National 100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject: Tyler Erb Records Runner-Up Performance in National 100 Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
November 5, 2019

Tyler Erb Records Runner-Up Performance in National 100
Best Performance Motorsports Set for Season-Ending World Finals

St. Marys, Ohio (11/05/19) – Tyler Erb led the first 52 circuits of the 45th annual National 100 on Sunday night at East Alabama Motor Speedway before crossing the finish line in the second position in his Industrial Resourcing Group No. 1 Best Performance Motorsports/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“I just hated all the cautions. I wasn’t very good on restarts,” Erb said after making his second-career National 100 start. “It would take me about four or five laps to get a good rhythm. Even when I was behind Madden and we were lapping cars, like I had a pretty good rhythm and he got about a straightaway or three quarters of a straightaway [ahead] and then it’s like we went the same speed for 10 laps and then we’d have a caution.

“I think the guy out front was definitely at an advantage, but I just didn’t restart very well when I was out front. I needed to try to change it up or do something, but you just really don’t know. You can only picture what’s behind you so much. But it’s part of it, it’s experience here.”

Tyler started his National 100 weekend by registering the fastest lap in qualifications on Saturday evening, and then backed up his qualifying performance with a heat race win to lock into the pole position for Sunday's 100-lap finale.

He paced the first 52 laps of the caution-plagued event at the 4/10-mile oval before Chris Madden ultimately overtook him for the lead in the 100 lapper. Tyler ran second for the remainder of the $15,000-to-win event to record a runner-up finish.

Devin Moran, Scott Bloomquist and Dennis Erb Jr. completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.EAMSdirt.com.

Best Performance Motorsports will put a wrap on the 2019 campaign this weekend with a trip to The Dirt Track at Charlotte (Concord, North Carolina) for the annual Can-Am World Finals. The World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series weekend opens on Thursday night with two rounds of qualifying to determine lineups for Friday and Saturday’s $12,000-to-win programs.

For more information on the weekend’s festivities, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Also, please make sure to visit www.BestPerformanceMotorsports.com to pick up the latest team merchandise. There’s a lot of great deals available, including some clearance items.

Best Performance Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include New Point Lighting & Design, Inc., Roberts Bee Company, Bulk Material Lift, Franklin Enterprises, Boxo USA, Industrial Resourcing Group, Bazell Race Fuels, Sunoco, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Shocks, Hoosier Tire, Valvoline, Corey Frazer State Farm, Industrial Hydro Excavating, Beyea Headers, Day Motorsports, Champion Brands, Doyle Edwards Trucking, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Wiles Drive Shafts, Simpson Race Products, Weld Racing, Performance Rod & Custom, Peterson Fluid Systems, Barnes Systems Inc., Powers Performance, Butlerbuilt, Impact Race Gear, Heath Lawson Photography, Swift Springs, Walker Performance Filtration, ASI Racewear, Fragola Performance Systems, Dirt Defender, Outerwears, Strange Engineering, Performance Race Engineering, Five Star Race Car Bodies Rocket Chassis, R&R Design and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Best Performance Motorsports please visit the team website at www.BestPerformanceMotorsports.com and www.TylerErb.com as well as their social media channels at www.facebook.com/bestperformancemotorsports/, www.twitter.com/BPMotorsports1 and www.instagram.com/bestperformancemotorsports .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: