midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Cory Hedgecock Bests Topless Outlaw Series at I-75 Raceway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Cory Hedgecock Bests Topless Outlaw Series at I-75 Raceway Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
July 9, 2019

Cory Hedgecock Bests Topless Outlaw Series at I-75 Raceway
Increases 2019-Win Total to Eleven

Loudon, Tennessee (07/09/19) Cory Hedgecock piloted his Cushman No. 23 K&P Used Cars/ Hidden View Lake/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engine entry to his 11th win of 2019 on Saturday night with a $2,5000 victory with the Topless Outlaw Dirt Racing Series at I-75 Raceway.

We were knocking on the door of Victory Lane all week, and finally we were able to get over the hump and get the win on Saturday night at I-75 Raceway, Hedgecock commented. I cant thank everyone enough for their support, including Cushman, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Five Star Hyundai, Hidden View Lake, K&P Used Cars, Martel Signs, Rocket Chassis, Ohlin Shocks, dad, and everyone who helps. Its been a great year so far!

Wednesday night saw Cory Hedgecock in action at Wartburg Speedway (Wartburg, Tennessee), where he joined the Topless Outlaws Dirt Racing Series. With 26 cars registered for competition, Hedgecock secured his spot into the opening night feature with the third-fastest lap in time trials. Running in a podium position throughout the 40-lapper, Cory ultimately scored a third-place finish behind Jordan Rodabaugh and Kenny Collins with Mike Weeks and Greg Martin rounding out the Top 5.

On Friday evening in the $3,000-to-win J. Paul Smith Memorial at Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee), Hedgecock landed a runner-up finish in the feature behind Brandon Williams with Jesse Lowe, Trevor Sise, and Jake Teague trailing them to the checkers.

On Saturday evening Hedgecock wrapped up an ultra-busy weekend of competition as he returned to action with the Topless Outlaws Dirt Racing Series at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee). He recorded the fastest time in qualifying before cruising to a Dash victory. Earning the pole position for the A-Main, Cory wired the field to capture his 11th win of the season and a $2,500 payday. Mike Weeks, Chase King, Austin Neely, and Jason Cardwell completed the Top-5 finishers.

For more results from these events, please visit www.TODLMS.com and www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com .

The team will enjoy a break from racing this weekend before returning to action on Tuesday, July 16 at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee). Hell pursue the $1,200 top prize in the Limited Late Model division.

For more information on the event, please visit www.SmokyMountainSpeedway.com .

Cory Hedgecock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Rocket Chassis, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Hidden View Lake, Budget Transmissions, VP Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Wilds Race Products, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Integra Shocks & Springs, Brucebilt Performance, Wiles Driveshafts, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgecock, please visit the teams official website at www.CoryHedgecock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgecock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgecock23 .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: