midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

$5.00 Night at Magnolia Motor Speedway Saturday August 11th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The MAG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: $5.00 Night at Magnolia Motor Speedway Saturday August 11th Reply with quote

Fan Appreciation Night at The MAG Scheduled for Saturday, August 11 presented by Columbus Nissan and Three Star Muffler

Columbus, Mississippi (07/31/1Cool Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, Mississippi will return to action on Saturday, August 11 with a program featuring Fan Appreciation Night Presented by Columbus Nissan.

The program will be filled with four action-packed divisions in action plus kidís bicycle and power wheel races. Three Star Muffler will be giving away eight Kidís Bicycles as well as a Power Wheel!

We have a great night of fun in store for our wonderful fans!

Grandstand Admission is $5.00 for adults with Kids 10 and Under FREE!

The event will see Durrence Layne Late Models, Street Stocks, Factory Stocks and Late Model Sportsman all looking to tame the tricky, 3/8-mile oval.

On Saturday, August 11 the pit gate opens at 4:00 p.m. with the grandstand gates opening at 5:30 p.m. The driverís meeting is at 6:30 p.m. SHARP with racing action at 7:30pm. Grandstand admission is $5.00. Pit admission is $30.00.

Speedzone Parking is available for an additional $5.00 in any unreserved spot, with purchase of grandstand admission.

For more information on this Saturdayís event, please call Johnny Stokes at 662-574-2572 or the Track at 662-240-3478 or visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .
DannyRay121

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what my posts are about, Promoters that promote ! Fan appreciation night, this is a great promo. I encourage all the fans in that area to go invite a friend, a neighbor, a family member that has never been there, or hasn't been there for a while to go to this event.
I have never been there, ( I live in southern Indiana ) but I bet they have good food at fair prices.
These promoters know that empty seats do not buy concessions. They also know that tracks need to expand their base.
I hope this event goes over in a big way !
Good Luck !
racingnut35

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mag is an awesome facility and is one of the nicest in the south not to mention the fact that they know how to run a racetrack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: