midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

That darn religion of peace again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PsychoTrack"]There are no religions in the histories of religions that are as bloody as the christian one.

Oh really ! When ?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do your own research, rps. Another fact that you misunderstand is that all religions have understandable claims on the peace factor as they all purport to seek it. But they want to fight each other anyway and even in the christian religion there is a lot of bickering and condemnation between the denominations and sects. I'm still glad I washed my hands of all that many decades ago.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard there was a shooting in Jacksonville. Was it done by someone who was indoctrinated by the Koran?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Mr.RPS"]
PsychoTrack wrote:
There are no religions in the histories of religions that are as bloody as the christian one.

Oh really ! When ?

Why should I do the reserch ? You are the one you proclaimed these accusations now produce the facts.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever, rps. Considering the FACTS there has never been a larger "reason" for war and outright murder than the pitiful excuse of religion. I've researched. I do not care if you refuse to research a large part of your life with only the admonition of "faith." I am very glad that our very best and smartest annalists, engineers, doctors, and most of the best business management people refuse to even consider the suggestion of "faith" as any kind of a guide as they do their work. "Faith" is only for fools.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol at the deafening silence in here on the Jacksonville shooting. I guess it didn't fit the narrative
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: That darn religion of peace again Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Iím baffled how liberals like you side with Muslims when they persecute women and gays worldwide. Nary a word about it from the liberal msm, yet when a so-called Christian does something horrific itís all over the msm.

Still plenty of "Christians' out there in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities, too. If there is a he!!, I hope they rot in it -- right alongside anybody of any religion who's in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities.

For the record, I don't recall hearing any libs siding with Muslims when they persecute anybody. Do you have an example?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Mr.RPS"][quote="Mr.RPS"][quote="PsychoTrack"]There are no religions in the histories of religions that are as bloody as the christian one.

Iím only asking about this goofy Statement .

I cannot deny the fact about the bickering and condemnation among the different denominations within the churches but doesnít constitute your claim about the Christian faith as being bloody .

Oh Iíve done plenty of research myself and you think thatís not engineers,smart business people,scientists etc etc that arenít Christmas then you havenít a clue sir

Last edited by Mr.RPS on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: That darn religion of peace again Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Iím baffled how liberals like you side with Muslims when they persecute women and gays worldwide. Nary a word about it from the liberal msm, yet when a so-called Christian does something horrific itís all over the msm.

Still plenty of "Christians' out there in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities, too.

Do you have an example?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: That darn religion of peace again Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Still plenty of "Christians' out there in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities, too.

Do you have an example?

Like see that example myself
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: That darn religion of peace again Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Still plenty of "Christians' out there in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities, too. If there is a he!!, I hope they rot in it -- right alongside anybody of any religion who's in favor of persecuting women, gays and minorities.

For the record, I don't recall hearing any libs siding with Muslims when they persecute anybody. Do you have an example?

Libs side with Muslims period. All over the Middle East Muslims commit atrocities such as throwing gays off tall buildings with their hands bound, to their deaths, and treat women as second class citizens. Where is the outrage from the libs over this? Over 70 million abortions since Roe v Wade, many in the second and third trimesters. Why are the libs not screaming for human rights?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
There are no religions in the histories of religions that are as bloody as the christian one. That said, ALL religions are tribalist, hateful towards other religions and even hateful towards other sects within the same religion. I've watched seemingly peaceful religionists get hostile and even violent at only the mention of beliefs other than their own. I rid myself of all that ridiculous thinking long ago. I remain convinced that all of the preachers and religionists that I knew back then and even now are absolutely full of hate and idiocy. I don't need that negativity and falseness in my life.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Iíve set you straight on this several times, and Iíll repeat it again-less than 7% of all wars throughout human history were started and/ or fought over religion. But keep throwing sh!t and see what sticks.......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: That darn religion of peace again Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
Do you have an example?

Took me 10 seconds to find an example from just today of a "Christian" in favor of persecuting a minority. You really want me to find more from the past week? Maybe the past month?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article217453040.html

tilley88 wrote:
All over the Middle East Muslims commit atrocities such as throwing gays off tall buildings with their hands bound, to their deaths, and treat women as second class citizens. Where is the outrage from the libs over this?

Deadly violence against LGBT people in Russia -- including government-sanctioned violence, particularly in the Chechen Republic -- has skyrocketed in the past couple of years. Russia is overwhelmingly Christian. Where is your "Christian" outrage over this?

"Christian" conservatives in the US continue to fight marriage equality and adoption rights and work to limit or remove LGBT equality laws. Where is your "Christian" outrage over this?

As recently as 2016, "Christian" state legislatures introduced a record number of bills seeking to restrict the rights of LGBT Americans. States continue the push to eliminate local non-discrimination protections for sexual orientation and gender identity. Mississippi passed a law permitting religious believers to discriminate against LGBT people and unmarried couples. Tennessee passed legislation allowing counselors and therapists to refuse to serve LGBT clients.

Where is your "Christian" outrage over this?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st....This Guy does not represent anything Christian nor you will find anywhere in scripture that supports hie actions.

2nd... do you know that there are more African American Babies being aborted then being born ? According to the CDC of 1000 babies aborted 37% were African American?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bible are very plain what the definition of marriage so why you expect the Christian to be in favor of same sex marriage ?

Please do not confuse what are rights and what are privileges .

The Christian has rights as well as anybody else

I am not sure if Russia are overwhelmingly Christian or not .That being said Jesus taught us His followers to proclaim,preach the gospel through the world not kill or cause violence to anyone including the LGBT crowd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: