midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Jesse Lowe Repeats at Crossville Speedway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Jesse Lowe Repeats at Crossville Speedway Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
August 7, 2018

Jesse Lowe Repeats at Crossville Speedway
Adds a Podium Finish at I-75 Raceway

Crossville, Tennessee (08/07/18 ) – Jesse Lowe stayed red hot over the weekend by taking his Xtreme Pressure Washing #5j Hampton Backhoe Services/ CVR Race Car Late Model to his third-straight win with a triumph on Friday night at Crossville Speedway.

The victory marked his sixth of the 2018 season.

“I’ve got to give all the credit to my crew for the wins and podium finishes we’ve been getting,” Lowe noted. “These guys are all volunteers, and spend their hard-earned money and time coming to help me. I honestly can’t thank them enough for their support. I feel like we’ve finally turned the corner again with our program, and we are a contender every time that we unload.”

Friday night saw Jesse Lowe in action at Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee), where he was looking to win at the facility for the second-straight week in the Crate Late Model ranks. Outrunning Deke Waters, Cameron Weaver, Trevor Sise, and Michael Smith in the feature, Lowe achieved his goal as he soared to his third-straight victory and sixth on the season.

On Saturday Jesse was one of 12 Crate Late Models on hand at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee). Earning the fourth-starting position for the feature via preliminary events, Lowe advanced one position to finish third behind Kyle Courtney and Matt Henderson with Michael Courtney and Ruben Mayfield completing the Top-5 finishers.

For more results from these events, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com and www.I75Raceway.com .

This weekend – August 10-11 – the team looks to again enter a pair of events. The festivities get underway on Friday night at Crossville Speedway, where Jesse will look to win for the third-straight week. On Saturday evening he’ll head north to Tazewell Speedway (Tazewell, Speedway), where the United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) will be sanctioning a $3,000-to-win event.

For more information on the events, please visit www.CrosssvilleSpeedway.com and www.UCRAracing.com .

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Hampton Backhoe Services, Gondola Steakhouse, Baisley’s Body Shop, Bennett Heating & Cooling, Crossroads Lawn Care, MSW Home Solutions, AutoZone of Crossville, Martin’s Wrecker Service, 1 Stop Automotive, Drive Shafts by Taylor, Selk Sanitation, Flynn Inc., Brucebilt Performance, McBurnett Insurance, Hoosier Tire South, Martel Sign Company, Oliver Racing Engines Haircuts by Mel, CVR Race Cars, Velocita, FastShafts, Strange Oval, XS Power Batteries, Heather and Monojoy, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: