midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Kyle Beard Snares $3,000 Victory in Kuntz Classic at I-30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Kyle Beard Snares $3,000 Victory in Kuntz Classic at I-30 Reply with quote

For Immediate Release
August 7, 2018

Kyle Beard Snares $3,000 Victory in Kuntz Classic at I-30 Speedway

Trumann, Arkansas (08/07/18 ) – Kyle Beard shook the monkey off his back on Saturday night and raced to the $3,000 win in the second annual Kuntz Classic at I-30 Speedway. The victory came aboard his Gary Beard Trucking #86 Black Diamond Race Car/ Kuntz & Co. Racing Engine Super Late Model, and was his first with the tour in over a year.

“We just haven’t had much luck with the Super Late Model for the past year or so, and we definitely have never had much luck at I-30 Speedway. However, we changed all that on Saturday night,” Beard said. “Jack (Sullivan) was going to be tough to beat before he had brake issues, but on the same token we had a really good car so who knows how it would’ve all played out. I want to thank my dad, my family, my crew, and my all my sponsors for continuing to support me in everything I do.”

Kyle Beard returned to action with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) in the second annual Kuntz Classic.

With 26 Super Late Models registered, Beard followed up the fastest time in his qualifying group with a heat race victory. Earning the pole position for the feature, Kyle led the first 10 circuits before Jack Sullivan took the lead for a trio of laps. Beard battled back to the lead on lap 14, and then held off a hard-charging Morgan Bagley late in the event to claim his second win of the season and a $3,000 payday.

Bagley, B.J. Robinson, Timothy Culp, and Hunter Rasdon completed the Top-5 finishers in the 40-lap affair.

Full results from this event are available at www.COMPDirt.com .

Beard now turns his attention to the 26th annual COMP Cams Topless 100 at Mooney Starr’s Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas). The event, which will be co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) and the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS), will feature a new format for 2018. Thursday and Friday night will each see $5,000-to-win features contested, while Saturday night’s finale will post a $40,000 top prize.

For more information on the event, please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, Absolute Roofing & Construction, Xtreme Race Graphics, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Team 5 Enterprise, O.H. Hendricks’ Sheet Metal, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: