midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

SAS at Winchester Canceled???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Down-N-DirtyRacing

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: SAS at Winchester Canceled??? Reply with quote

Can someone explain why this even was canceled?
SASRACE

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can try to explain, Ricky Spurgeon had 4 Southern All Star races at Thunderhill booked with us, until he lost his lease.

He called me and asked me if I would hold dates for him while he tried to find another place to run, so he talked to Bob at Duck and Winchester and they agreed to let Ricky run those races at those track, so we put them out on schedule.

We did get to run the Southern All Star race at Duck River but last week Bob let Ricky go and so the Southern All Star races got cancelled.

The race that was at Winchester will now be at North Alabama Speedway on May 26th.

Would like to get the series back in Duck and Winchester on regular basis I have a core group of drivers in that area that are trying to travel with the series this year.
floater

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL LOOKED LIKE RICKY HAD EVERYTHING GOING AT DUCK RIVER BIG CAR COUNTS HATE TO SEE HIM GO
winone

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is more information and comments about this at 4m.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: