midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Responsible Gun Ownership (RGO)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3010
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


Lol. And, if the republicans introduced a bill giving illegal immigrants a path to citizenship, but with NO voting rights, not one democrat would vote yes. Lol.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4184
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative.


Folks like Duane who profess to be "Christians" have openly abandoned their moral high ground when they voted for the kitty-grabber president and endorsed the pedophile in Alabama.

To the GOPervs, morals don't matter as long as the president promises to keep brown people out of the country and keep transgenders out of Target bathrooms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative.


Folks like Duane who profess to be "Christians" have openly abandoned their moral high ground when they voted for the kitty-grabber president and endorsed the pedophile in Alabama.

To the GOPervs, morals don't matter as long as the president promises to keep brown people out of the country and keep transgenders out of Target bathrooms.


Same goes for you dumass.... if you want to comment on the Bible, at least read and understand it....
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...


So the founding fathers and their act of revolution was anti-christian. I'm glad we cleared that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative.


Folks like Duane who profess to be "Christians" have openly abandoned their moral high ground when they voted for the kitty-grabber president and endorsed the pedophile in Alabama.

To the GOPervs, morals don't matter as long as the president promises to keep brown people out of the country and keep transgenders out of Target bathrooms.


Same goes for you dumass.... if you want to comment on the Bible, at least read and understand it....


How strong is the dollar against the shekel? Asking for someone I know who is looking for a wife.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...


So the founding fathers and their act of revolution was anti-christian. I'm glad we cleared that up.


Not really, they were setting up a new government, and they did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...


So the founding fathers and their act of revolution was anti-christian. I'm glad we cleared that up.


Not really, they were setting up a new government, and they did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?


They were under the laws of the English crown, so therefore, according to your logic, they were going against the teachings of the Bible by revolting against the laws of their government. Sorry dude, but I didn't mean to bust up your narrative, but this was just too easy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...


So the founding fathers and their act of revolution was anti-christian. I'm glad we cleared that up.


Not really, they were setting up a new government, and they did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?


They were under the laws of the English crown, so therefore, according to your logic, they were going against the teachings of the Bible by revolting against the laws of their government. Sorry dude, but I didn't mean to bust up your narrative, but this was just too easy.


Didn't hurt the narrative a bit, your slim to none knowledge of the Bible gives me lots of room... but hey, apparently you like being the dumass...
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Wn_WedT0pWk


Has anyone noticed that when a cop shoots someone, its never the guns fault?

If outlawing all guns saves one life, its worth it, some say... so it goes to make sense that if you deport all illegals and it saves one life that's worth it too....correct?


What would Jesus do about the dreamers?


Depends on them....but all your trying to do is change the narrative... Is there not a parallel there?


You don't want to answer the question because you know that the Christian position is in direct contradiction to that of the right wing narrative. It's hilarious that Psycho, an admitted atheist, has a much bigger Christian heart than you.


You know (apparently) nothing about the Bible.... It commands that you follow the laws of your government...dumass...


So the founding fathers and their act of revolution was anti-christian. I'm glad we cleared that up.


Not really, they were setting up a new government, and they did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?


They were under the laws of the English crown, so therefore, according to your logic, they were going against the teachings of the Bible by revolting against the laws of their government. Sorry dude, but I didn't mean to bust up your narrative, but this was just too easy.


Didn't hurt the narrative a bit, your slim to none knowledge of the Bible gives me lots of room... but hey, apparently you like being the dumass...


Please, explain your position on how the American Revolution was not an act of a population not following the laws of their government. I await this epic fail and/or deflection from you. You will look like an idiot either way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't teach you something you refuse to believe... its called casting pearls unto the swine.... You familiar with that?

It is my opinion that it was Christians over throwing a tyrannical government... you can see it anyway you want.. the beauty of America....

You could see it again, I guess....

When Armageddon comes, won't that be Jesus overthrowing every government at once? Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, ya know...
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group