midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

What's Melania's problem?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: What's Melania's problem? Reply with quote

Why is she not at her husband's side? Why is she traveling by herself and not supporting the man who has given his life to her? Does she not have one ounce of respect for this man with strong conservative values? I'm very disappointed in her.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand either. It's not as if she found out her husband's lawyer paid off a former stripper to cover up an affair. Or that news about another affair was just broken by national media Friday. Or that her husband talked about grabbing women by their kitty just three years ago. Or that her husband talked about how he would date his daughter if he could.

She's got a great husband, great marriage. Lucky her!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW you really are grasping at straws now.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
I don't understand either.

Because, you're educated beyond your intelligence. Wink
We did not elect a true conservative. We elected someone who can fix our country. Get it?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

We did not elect a true conservative. We elected someone who can fix our country. Get it?

Would you hit it?

tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Would you hit it?

Even a gay man would hit that........
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw them in Florida together.. good enough for ya... and why are you so worried about President Trump and his wife's relations.... were you that concerned when Bill was being blown away by Monica? Now, there was trouble in that nucleolus.... now fortunately Hillary is a dike and it didn't bother her all that much but she still tried to ruin several women's lives who all got their revenge during her campaign....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
.... were you that concerned when Bill was being blown away by Monica? Now, there was trouble in that nucleolus.... now fortunately Hillary is a dike and it didn't bother her all that much but she still tried to ruin several women's lives who all got their revenge during her campaign....

I wasn't concerned at all. Of course I haven't spent my entire life complaining about the decay of morality in this country, nor have I pretended to be a Christian conservative. How about yourself?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:

PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal immorality is typically enough to keep the conservatives away. But now we have so much more that we know that renders the present occupant of the Oval Office completely devoid of any leadership qualities and totally untrusted by Every Other National Leader that he comes into contact with. Even his ol' buddy, Pooty Poot, is showing great signs of weariness with him. I don't remember a Presidential dilemma like this in my life and history indicates that we've never had an idiot of his nature even attempting to gain any political position of great power like he now has. Many have not seen or understood it yet but we, Americans, will pay heavy prices for our present lack of competency from the highest office in our land.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:

]

If only you had a clue....wanna buy one?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Personal immorality is typically enough to keep the conservatives away. But now we have so much more that we know that renders the present occupant of the Oval Office completely devoid of any leadership qualities and totally untrusted by Every Other National Leader that he comes into contact with. Even his ol' buddy, Pooty Poot, is showing great signs of weariness with him. I don't remember a Presidential dilemma like this in my life and history indicates that we've never had an idiot of his nature even attempting to gain any political position of great power like he now has. Many have not seen or understood it yet but we, Americans, will pay heavy prices for our present lack of competency from the highest office in our land.

LOL your brain dead.... Trump is not only the most popular President on the planet in recent years, he also has the stones to back up what he speaks... do I like every decision he makes, no, I don't, but I like most of them and that's about all you can ask for.... The biggest crack up is the liberals "STILL" whining that Trump beat their Hillary cabal..... and beat it like a drum, I might add...
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

An anti religion poster tries to bash conservative on religious. That is a good one.

Christians are not perfect, just forgiven.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously you place the lil' donnie in some semblance of a religious consideration, midgeroo. How can you justify that considering all of his infidelities and his penchants for screwing over the contractors and others that he has attempted to do otherwise legitimate business with? He can no longer borrow a cent from any financial institution in this nation and there are few if any contractors that will enter into any relationship with him. Why has he gotten all of his loans from the last 2 decades or so from foreign sources rather than using U.S.A. financial entities? There are not many genuine business people in America that will do any business at all with him or any of his affiliates.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Obviously you place the lil' donnie in some semblance of a religious consideration, midgeroo. How can you justify that considering all of his infidelities and his penchants for screwing over the contractors and others that he has attempted to do otherwise legitimate business with?

The evangelicals have made it clear that morality is no longer their goal in politics. They want power, not morality.

So next time a GOPerv candidate preaches against same-sex marriage or the alleged "sins" of their lib opponent, remember how those same "Christians" all flocked to the White House kitty-grabber and the pedophile in Alabama.

Their hypocrisy is limitless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: