midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Indicting Ham Sandwich

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Indicting Ham Sandwich Reply with quote

All these months and millions of dollars spent and Mueller announces the indictment of 13 Russian nationals for get this now. Posting negative post on social media against Hillary and posting positive post on Trump.

The investigation has turned up ZERO illegal activity but he had to find something to make it seem as if illegal activity went on.

He is playing on fear to bring criminal indictment for activities which are 100% perfectly legal. Would not be surprised if the indictment are squashed if the defendants ever actually go to trial.

Once again an act of politicizing the legal system.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/16/russian-election-meddling-indictments-former-prosecutor-shepard-smith-react

The "Many Americans" they're talking about is you Midget, Duane and all your Deplorable buddies! Hmmmm, not sure exactly but I believe Tilley joined this discussion board about the time these Russian infitrators began! How about it Tilley! Are you one of those Commie Bast*rds?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicting Ham Sandwich Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
The investigation has turned up ZERO illegal activity

Huh?

With 13 indictments today, that brings the total number to 17 indictments from the investigation -- and it ain't over yet. Likely a few more months to go before it's over.

The fun is just beginning, boys. Get ready for a long ride.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/16/russian-election-meddling-indictments-former-prosecutor-shepard-smith-react

The "Many Americans" they're talking about is you Midget, Duane and all your Deplorable buddies! Hmmmm, not sure exactly but I believe Tilley joined this discussion board about the time these Russian infitrators began! How about it Tilley! Are you one of those Commie Bast*rds?

Sure Porky, whatever gets your giblets in a bind! Iím pretty sure my vote wasnít influenced or hacked by ruskies. You?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually used to post on this site years ago under a different login. When I came back to it, I couldnít remember what it or my password was, so I started a new one just to come here and argue with you liberal commies.......
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say 'NOTHING BURGER"
I'm sure ole Vlad is gonna jump right up and send those guy over here for this mock up of a trial and investigation.... If Mueller isn't the laughing stock yet, he is now!!!
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it now? 4 pleads of "I Am Guilty", so many indictments now I lose count. These investigations and prosecutions have only just begun. Every time a question is answered it exposes another 200 questions. Justice takes time but the long arms of our justice system are almost always dead on target.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Indicting Ham Sandwich Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
The investigation has turned up ZERO illegal activity

Huh?

With 13 indictments today, that brings the total number to 17 indictments from the investigation -- and it ain't over yet. Likely a few more months to go before it's over.

The fun is just beginning, boys. Get ready for a long ride.

Ronnie Earle sat three different grand juries before he got one to indict Delay. Even tried to indict him on an ex post facto law.

But after months of hearing testimony the first two refused to indict. Then the 3rd sat for less than a day and saw the same evidence and indicted Delay.

Then of course Travis county jury brought back conviction ONLY to have the appeals court to not only over throw the conviction but to return a verdict if not guilty.

As the old saying go you can indict a ham sandwich. Does not mean illegality took place.

The DNC has politicized the judicial system.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
What is it now? 4 pleads of "I Am Guilty", so many indictments now I lose count. These investigations and prosecutions have only just begun. Every time a question is answered it exposes another 200 questions. Justice takes time but the long arms of our justice system are almost always dead on target.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And the member of the investigation team responsible for those pleas has been removed from the investigation because of irregularities and could himself be facing disciplinary action..

Remember Ton Delay and how he was railroaded. In the end the Judicial system corrects the politically based persecutions.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is NOT true, midge. There have been several investigators removed from the Mueller team and none of them have had anything to do with any indictments or have any leadership roles in the investigative processes at all. If you believe that they have I'd like to see your evidence. Otherwise you're just spewing more rightwingnut garbage. Nothing at all new about that. While the system is not perfect, none of them are, the Mueller investigation has been as perfect as is humanly possible. Hang in there, cowgirl. You might learn something about true and good American justice if you just pay elementary attention to the facts as they are exposed. This is no exercise in 3rd world kangaroo bullsh!t.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: