midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Tax cut income?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Tax cut income? Reply with quote

Has anyone seen an increase in their paycheck? I believe the cuts were supposed to take effect with February 1st checks. I could not tell any difference or if there was it was miniscule. Also, keep hearing about all the large raises companies are handing out, mine was 5 cents per hour, not 5%, 5 cents per hour. Looks like the cut was for the rich. Mad
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Tax cut income? Reply with quote

STRNGRTHANDIRT wrote:
Has anyone seen an increase in their paycheck? I believe the cuts were supposed to take effect with February 1st checks. I could not tell any difference or if there was it was miniscule. Also, keep hearing about all the large raises companies are handing out, mine was 5 cents per hour, not 5%, 5 cents per hour. Looks like the cut was for the rich. Mad

Kinda depends where you are on the income chain.... and who you work for I suppose....
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine went up a little over $100 per paycheck, but I get paid every 2 weeks.
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That amounts to $4.00 per check, $8.00 per month. This is not some little mom & pop operation, one of the big three auto parts suppliers. Embarassed
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Tax cut income? Reply with quote

STRNGRTHANDIRT wrote:
Has anyone seen an increase in their paycheck? I believe the cuts were supposed to take effect with February 1st checks. I could not tell any difference or if there was it was minuscule. Also, keep hearing about all the large raises companies are handing out, mine was 5 cents per hour, not 5%, 5 cents per hour. Looks like the cut was for the rich. Mad

How many deductions are you claiming?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in the lowest tax bracket. My taxes went UP by 20%. In addition I've lost my deductions for the state income taxes in Mississippi and my mortgage interest deductions. I wish all of you that have gained in some way from the tax reform as has been passed but as time will tell you all will see tax increases in the next few years. That is except if you are millionaires and billionaires. The tax increases are really meant for those folks. Most of you and myself are considered stupid by those that formulated the new tax reforms.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I am in the lowest tax bracket. My taxes went UP by 20%. In addition I've lost my deductions for the state income taxes in Mississippi and my mortgage interest deductions. I wish all of you that have gained in some way from the tax reform as has been passed but as time will tell you all will see tax increases in the next few years. That is except if you are millionaires and billionaires. The tax increases are really meant for those folks. Most of you and myself are considered stupid by those that formulated the new tax reforms.

You effing liar.... those in the lowest tax bracket do not and have not ever paid taxes to amount to a hill of beans..... Democrats will stoop to the lowest standard possible..... as proven here... This is the guy who's been telling us for two years how affluent he is with his Tesla's and the like..... LIAR!!!!
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Okay, you win. Lie of the day, that is.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have quite sizable savings for most in my tax bracket and I try to parlay my money for maximum profit with the lowest tax exposure that I can find. There have been several years that I have paid taxes on my investments but admittedly not many. We have a man/child in the White House right now that likes to brag about his billion dollar profits and there is no evidence that he's ever paid a cent in taxes on any of it. Imagine that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: