midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Making sure the Cult 45 folks are doing OK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The never trump republicans were the originators of the Steele dossier. They paid well for it and when they were done with it the next bidder for the information was accommodated. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The never trump republicans were the originators of the Steele dossier. They paid well for it and when they were done with it the next bidder for the information was accommodated. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they were, but it's so much easier for the Trump flock to just regurgitate Hannity and Limbaugh and blame Hillary for all of it. Or Obama. Or Comey. Or the media. Or libs. Or Hollywood. Or NFL players. Or environmentalists. Or immigrants. Or transgenders. Or whatever Trump said in his latest tweet.

Basically, everybody is guilty except Comrade Trump -- he's really the good guy, as long as you overlook all the bankruptcies, the proven lies, the infidelity, the tax return scandal, the Trump U fraud, petty insults, sex scandals, and noted lack of leadership. Laughing

It's interesting that the same folks who spent 8 years mocking the pro-Obama crowd now go to extremes to make excuses for Trump. There's zero difference. Of course they're too blinded to ever see the irony.
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Of course they were, but it's so much easier for the Trump flock to just regurgitate Hannity and Limbaugh and blame Hillary for all of it. Or Obama. Or Comey. Or the media. Or libs. Or Hollywood. Or NFL players. Or environmentalists. Or immigrants. Or transgenders. Or whatever Trump said in his latest tweet.

Basically, everybody is guilty except Comrade Trump -- he's really the good guy, as long as you overlook all the bankruptcies, the proven lies, the infidelity, the tax return scandal, the Trump U fraud, petty insults, sex scandals, and noted lack of leadership. Laughing

It's interesting that the same folks who spent 8 years mocking the pro-Obama crowd now go to extremes to make excuses for Trump. There's zero difference. Of course they're too blinded to ever see the irony.

You know what the problem is with you liberals? You're educated beyond your intelligence. You make total fools of yourselves, and don't even know it.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The never trump republicans were the originators of the Steele dossier. ,,

Yeah, they were BUT they were smart enough to see it would not work and it was not truthful, Democrats and liberals on the other hand were as per usual, effing stupid.....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The never trump republicans supported every single word of that document until it was clear that lil' donnie would be the nominee. At that point they simply changed their strategies and the document was released to be used by anyone that wanted it. After all. It had been published in it's entirety by Buzzfeed. And not one claim made in that Dossier has been proven false by anyone and there has been plenty of people looking at it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The never trump republicans supported every single word of that document until it was clear that lil' donnie would be the nominee. At that point they simply changed their strategies and the document was released to be used by anyone that wanted it. After all. It had been published in it's entirety by Buzzfeed. And not one claim made in that Dossier has been proven false by anyone and there has been plenty of people looking at it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uh huh, and the earth is flat........HRC had nothing to do with it, right?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
You know what the problem is with you liberals? You're educated beyond your intelligence.

I love it when the cons finally run out of every excuse, so they actually accuse libs of being too educated.

That is truly classic. Laughing
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:
You know what the problem is with you liberals? You're educated beyond your intelligence.

I love it when the cons finally run out of every excuse, so they actually accuse libs of being too educated.

True story: Had contact with many college educated people between my former employer and during my final decade of running my own business.

Actually installed a complete system for one so called academic. Two years later he called and said his AC was not cooling as he thought it should. First thing always ask is do you take care of general maintenance. So i asked him if he had been changing filter regularly and he replied (no bullshet here) " What filter?"

TWO FREAKING YEARS WITHOUT EVEN CHANGING A FILTER.

Bid a job on installing central heating in rental property where the academic had floor furnaces. One of the questions i was asked by the Academic is could he keep the condensing motor for his floor furnace that he had installed the past year.

I made a lot of money in my career on two main groups. 1) MLG&W employees. 2) People with one or more advanced degrees.

Neither group had any type of common sense or knew how to function in the real world.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

There are three basic groups of liberals. (1) Those who believe the utopian, one world, uniform society is a possible outcome for humanity. These are mainly your Bernie Types, (takers). (2) Those who are mentally ill. These are the ones who physically cry when a tree is cut down, or scream at the sky because Trump is president. (3) Those who are educated beyond their intelligence. These are the ones who are arrogant, intolerant, know it all individuals who suffer from a lack of common sense. I personally believe #1 makes up the majority of the modern day, extreme, "free for all" liberals.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every liberal that I know only want a few things. We want as clean of an environment as we can reasonably expect. We want social justice to be even and applicable in the same ways for everyone. We want our tax dollars spent on things that best affect our ENTIRE population. We want our legislators to be constantly in tune with the real needs of our nation and communities. I'm certain there are more issues that could be named here but I would rather suffice it to say that liberals, like our overwhelmingly liberal founders, only expect fairness and righteous forethought in all that our government and population does. Or is that too much to expect from any rightwingnut?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
There are three basic groups of liberals.

What do you care? All libs are evil, remember?

Check under your bed tonight. The evil libs are coming to get you. Wink
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:
There are three basic groups of liberals.

What do you care? All libs are evil, remember?

Check under your bed tonight. The evil libs are coming to get you. Wink

No, not all evil. Some are mentally ill. Some are educated beyond their intelligence, and some think they're entitled. Pretty clear and concise.
Somewhere inside your cranium, you know I'm right.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as if the stock market has reached the bottom of it's correction and has gone back up some 1,400 points in the past week.
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

A person who is educated, and also a liberal, is educated beyond their intelligence. Plain as the nose on your face.

So, here's an example of what your education (indoctrination) has done for you. You believe that 13 Russians can influence an election, but 8 million illegal immigrants can't. We will not be your fools...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Every liberal that I know only want a few things. We want as clean of an environment as we can reasonably expect. We want social justice to be even and applicable in the same ways for everyone. We want our tax dollars spent on things that best affect our ENTIRE population. We want our legislators to be constantly in tune with the real needs of our nation and communities. I'm certain there are more issues that could be named here but I would rather suffice it to say that liberals, like our overwhelmingly liberal founders, only expect fairness and righteous forethought in all that our government and population does. Or is that too much to expect from any rightwingnut?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Those sound like things Jesus Christ would also support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: