midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Tell ya what, Iíll make a bet with you two and anyone else who doesnít believe me-if Iím wrong about all this, then Iíll vacate this site forever. But, if Iím right, you leave this site forever. Any takers?


Clearly define what you are predicting and give a reasonable time frame.


Doubt creepin in? Iíve been dropping hints in several posts for several days now. Obama, HRC, Comey, Strzok, Lisa Page, and many more including some republicans and media types going down. Timeframe? Depends on how fast the wheels of Justice turn. Are you game? Just think, if Iím wrong Iím gone......just like racer.


You got to have a time frame, otherwise you will just do what Duane does and say eventually it will happen (ala Putin response to ambassador getting assassinated/over a year ago). How about this, Obama gets perp walked within 6 months for sedition/treason. Deal?


Letís say by the end of the year........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.


Last edited by tilley88 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
This time last week, every con in America was warning that "the memo" would lead to the downfall of the Democrat Party, that heads would roll, and that Trump would be vindicated.

Now that "the memo" has been exposed as a complete joke, every con in America says that they were just kidding about the memo, because the really big stuff will come later. Maybe. Sort of. Hopefully. Surely?

Some of you folks need to stop getting all your news from Trump's social media accounts and think for yourselves. You blame lefties for being duped by the media, yet you folks can't pull away from Trump's floppy teets long enough to see daylight.

As for collusion between Russia and Trump, that was the point of the investigation: to see whether it happened or didn't. It could very well end up that Trump gets busted not for collusion, but instead for obstruction of justice.

Keep in mind Bill Clinton was investigated for his Whitewater dealings, yet was ultimately impeached about 2 years later for lying over his affair with Lewinsky, the result of the same investigation.

Trump might be headed down the same spiral, and he's not nearly as slick as Clinton was.


If all these missing e-mails and texts from all parties involved, plus the strange way the media has gone after Trump since elected doesnít set off alarms in your head, something is very wrong with you. How about it, you game?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4184
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
If all these missing e-mails and texts from all parties involved, plus the strange way the media has gone after Trump since elected doesnít set off alarms in your head, something is very wrong with you. How about it, you game?


The FBI said last week that the missing texts have been recovered, so that's a moot point now. As for emails, that's been investigated, too.

Nobody is convinced that the media "has gone after Trump" since elected, other than appropriately hold him accountable every time he says or tweets something divisive or inappropriate. If Trump would listen more than he runs his mouth, he'd be a lot more effective and more highly respected. But that's his own undoing, not the media's.

The only alarms going off happen when Trump does something to further obstruct a legitimate and fair investigation by Mueller. If he has nothing to hide, he'd let it happen and shut up. The fact that he continues to try to impede an investigation sets off many, many alarms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
If all these missing e-mails and texts from all parties involved, plus the strange way the media has gone after Trump since elected doesnít set off alarms in your head, something is very wrong with you. How about it, you game?


The FBI said last week that the missing texts have been recovered, so that's a moot point now. As for emails, that's been investigated, too.

Nobody is convinced that the media "has gone after Trump" since elected, other than appropriately hold him accountable every time he says or tweets something divisive or inappropriate. If Trump would listen more than he runs his mouth, he'd be a lot more effective and more highly respected. But that's his own undoing, not the media's.

The only alarms going off happen when Trump does something to further obstruct a legitimate and fair investigation by Mueller. If he has nothing to hide, he'd let it happen and shut up. The fact that he continues to try to impede an investigation sets off many, many alarms.


Ooookaaaaay..........are you game?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3010
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
If all these missing e-mails and texts from all parties involved, plus the strange way the media has gone after Trump since elected doesnít set off alarms in your head, something is very wrong with you. How about it, you game?


The FBI said last week that the missing texts have been recovered, so that's a moot point now. As for emails, that's been investigated, too.

Nobody is convinced that the media "has gone after Trump" since elected, other than appropriately hold him accountable every time he says or tweets something divisive or inappropriate. If Trump would listen more than he runs his mouth, he'd be a lot more effective and more highly respected. But that's his own undoing, not the media's.

The only alarms going off happen when Trump does something to further obstruct a legitimate and fair investigation by Mueller. If he has nothing to hide, he'd let it happen and shut up. The fact that he continues to try to impede an investigation sets off many, many alarms.


Ooookaaaaay..........are you game?


They're all mouth. Just like the one's who said they would leave the country if Trump got elected.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
olsdriver



Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:


Nobody is convinced that the media "has gone after Trump" since elected, other than appropriately hold him accountable every time he says or tweets something divisive or inappropriate.

They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Nobody is convinced that the media "has gone after Trump" since elected, other than appropriately hold him accountable every time he says or tweets something divisive or inappropriate. .


96% of the news stories on the main stream media are negative...and thats not going after him in your mind? Or lack there of.....

Allan Dershiwitz, no screaming conservitive , chided the press about all its negitivity toward Trump.... even Jimmy Carter said he's never seen anything like it, speaking of the animous against Trump.... Are you living in an effing barrell?

Rolling Eyes
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10564
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




No, as a matter of fact the news didn't.... maybe the talking heads in the evenings, but not the news... but you guys are always stupid enough to go for the low hanging fruit, which is why you ended up with Hillary....you were wrong them and you're wrong now....

Shep Smith is the News Guy, and he sucked Odummers balls daily.... and still does...
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4184
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.


Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13048

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




You had far more liberals on staff at FOX than you had conservatives on staff at CBS,NBC,ABC and CNN combined.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3370

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.


Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........


Blinded would be dumb@sses who believe a "storm is brewing" because Russian Intelligence (probably) is sh!tposting on 4chan trying to get right wingers all stirred up to go shoot up pizza joints and lead an armed revolution.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.


Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........


Blinded would be dumb@sses who believe a "storm is brewing" because Russian Intelligence (probably) is sh!tposting on 4chan trying to get right wingers all stirred up to go shoot up pizza joints and lead an armed revolution.


The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got? If you believe the sh!t you just posted, then you should have no problem agreeing to that bet I offered you. Am I right?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3148

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.




These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.


Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........


Blinded would be dumb@sses who believe a "storm is brewing" because Russian Intelligence (probably) is sh!tposting on 4chan trying to get right wingers all stirred up to go shoot up pizza joints and lead an armed revolution.


The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got? If you believe the sh!t you just posted, then you should have no problem agreeing to that bet I offered you. Am I right?


Dude, you got me on the 4chan. I had to look that one up..........

http://www.4chan.org/

Lol.......Russians, right?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group