midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

WHAT A PROMOTER PETE WALTON IS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, Pete only runs/manages specials. His program is called the USCS and he does have some very good cars and drivers that consistently run his circuit. The only problem with his program is that it normally runs until the early morning hours. I get pretty disgusted when it's 34 degrees, spitting snow, 1 o'clock in the morning and there has not been a single feature race. That has happened to me twice over the years at USCS events. That is the exception rather than the rule because I've also attended several USCS events that I was home and in bed before midnight. And I know that I had seen some of the most competitive racing anyone could ask for. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Petey just a reminder that tonight there are two pieces of music you must play especially since it is Oct 20th.

1) National Anthem
2) Freebird
Oldfart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Hey Petey just a reminder that tonight there are two pieces of music you must play especially since it is Oct 20th.

1) National Anthem
2) Freebird

Will you be able to hear either from your couch?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

1) National Anthem
2) Freebird

Will i be able to troll another thread and act like a total arse?

Quite possibly you will
Oldfart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

1) National Anthem
2) Freebird

Quite possibly you will

I won't make it to the Riverside. Went to the Tiger game in Houston and made the loong drive to Kansas for the Nascar race. Just what sporting event have you attended in the last month?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

1) National Anthem
2) Freebird

Quite possibly you will

I won't make it to the Riverside. Went to the Tiger game in Houston and made the loong drive to Kansas for the Nascar race. Just what sporting event have you attended in the last month?

Well i do appreciate the fact that with all the things you have on your plate you take the time to obsess on my activities. It is good to know that no mater what happens in life i will always be living rent free in your head. Be careful on the road do not want anything to happen to my personal stalker.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to intercede here and defend the midge but I've been appreciating him more in the last month or so. He HAS gone to at least one RIS event and I wished him well and I hope his health holds up so he can visit more often. He has really been good at posting race results and I think a lot of us appreciate that. My very best wishes and thoughts go out to the midge, RIS and auto racing in general. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I hate to intercede here and defend the midge but I've been appreciating him more in the last month or so. He HAS gone to at least one RIS event and I wished him well and I hope his health holds up so he can visit more often. He has really been good at posting race results and I think a lot of us appreciate that. My very best wishes and thoughts go out to the midge, RIS and auto racing in general. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

A few of us had a conversation about coming tonight. But in the end there was just too much month at the end of the money. Could not justify the cost with at least another week to go in the month.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankfully I don't need to deal with that issue anymore, midge. I have a very good retirement pension and the VA finally found some of my medical records from my first stint in service. They had been telling me for 45 years that those records had been lost in a fire in a St. Louis warehouse. The C&P doctor examined me for about the 12th time in 2010 and read my medical records to me. He told me that as he looked over my charts he could see that I had been treated poorly and denied repeatedly. He also told me that he would personally see to it that my records would properly reflect my illnesses and injuries. He told me that he would not be the one making any decisions about my compensation but I WOULD be hearing more from the VA. 1 year and 1 month later I got a check from the VA that honestly astonished me. I was scared to death of it. I thought someone had made a huge mistake so I started calling everybody I could at the VA to see what that check was all about. I was told that that check was mine to spend any way I liked and further that I had been classified 100% disabled by the VA and that I would receive monthly payments reflecting that. I have to admit. I openly cried. Finally the VA believed me and couldn't deny me anymore. But I do resent it that it took 45 years for them to locate my records. They were never lost in a fire after all.
drmike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Thankfully I don't need to deal with that issue anymore, midge. I have a very good retirement pension and the VA finally found some of my medical records from my first stint in service. They had been telling me for 45 years that those records had been lost in a fire in a St. Louis warehouse. The C&P doctor examined me for about the 12th time in 2010 and read my medical records to me. He told me that as he looked over my charts he could see that I had been treated poorly and denied repeatedly. He also told me that he would personally see to it that my records would properly reflect my illnesses and injuries. He told me that he would not be the one making any decisions about my compensation but I WOULD be hearing more from the VA. 1 year and 1 month later I got a check from the VA that honestly astonished me. I was scared to death of it. I thought someone had made a huge mistake so I started calling everybody I could at the VA to see what that check was all about. I was told that that check was mine to spend any way I liked and further that I had been classified 100% disabled by the VA and that I would receive monthly payments reflecting that. I have to admit. I openly cried. Finally the VA believed me and couldn't deny me anymore. But I do resent it that it took 45 years for them to locate my records. They were never lost in a fire after all.

Seriously, you should just call him.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drmike wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Seriously, you should just call him.

If you were paying attention it was geriatric flatulence who took this thread off topic.
drmike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back to sleep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: