midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Questiion of timing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:58 am    Post subject: Questiion of timing Reply with quote

Two Sheriff deputies in their car are shot point blank by a POS.

Just looks as if he walks up on his own and started shooting.

HOWEVER when the ambulances arrived at the hospitals carrying the two wounded officers there was already a large crowd of protestors yelling and screaming "let them die".

If this was a rogue incident by a single person how does this crowd arrive at the hospital ahead of the ambulances?

How do they even know to go to the hospital in the first place?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you possibly provide a link to that information, midge? I've searched and researched for an hour or 2 now and I haven't been able to find a single source for the information as you now give it out. I do know that you understand how to copy and paste links as I've seen you do this in the past. But I've also seen you time and again make ominous claims that turn up as completely different than you somehow report. Just give us a source for your info. That should keep the doubters at bay for the time being.

Toodleloo, midgeroo
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Could you possibly provide a link to that information, midge? I've searched and researched for an hour or 2 now and I haven't been able to find a single source for the information as you now give it out. I do know that you understand how to copy and paste links as I've seen you do this in the past. But I've also seen you time and again make ominous claims that turn up as completely different than you somehow report. Just give us a source for your info. That should keep the doubters at bay for the time being.

Toodleloo, midgeroo

This statement by you PsychoTrack totally proves you are a joke. Are you saying this incident didn't take place?
easymoney

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it happened maybe the news you watch did not tell about it since the people that was shot was not black. a man and woman shot in the head and in bad shape in the hospital. the details was posted on Facebook.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Toodleloo, midgeroo

Where are you at PT? Usually you would have some comment about your doubts of this story, but now you are silent. Did you find the story or not?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Toodleloo, midgeroo

Where are you at PT? Usually you would have some comment about your doubts of this story, but now you are silent. Did you find the story or not?

OL hit and miss will be here after hes done screaming over RBGs demise......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: