midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

What's the reason
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: What's the reason Reply with quote

For exerting Executive Priviledge on YOUR OWN PEOPLE to prevent them from testifying in your behalf if the truth is on your side? It seems like you're squandering an opportunity to completely squash your opponents IF the truth is on your side. I fully understand the reason for wanting to use EP if you truly are corrupt AF and need to hide as much as you can. I eagerly await the sure to be upcoming tap dance
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you ask Obama why he used it during the investigation of Fast and Furious.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the reason Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
For exerting Executive Priviledge on YOUR OWN PEOPLE to prevent them from testifying in your behalf if the truth is on your side? It seems like you're squandering an opportunity to completely squash your opponents IF the truth is on your side. I fully understand the reason for wanting to use EP if you truly are corrupt AF and need to hide as much as you can. I eagerly await the sure to be upcoming tap dance

LOL. I don't think anyone cares for your opinion, or anything you have to say. Although, I would love to see the Biden's testify. That would be very interesting. I would probably be grinning like a fox eating yellow jackets on that day. #We know who the corrupt people are.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the reason Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

LOL. I don't think anyone cares for your opinion, or anything you have to say. Although, I would love to see the Biden's testify. That would be very interesting. I would probably be grinning like a fox eating yellow jackets on that day. #We know who the corrupt people are.

Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SurveyUSA says..........

Last edited by Porkchop on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the reason Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

SurveyUSA asked 4,096 registered voters whether witnesses with firsthand knowledge should be allowed to testify, with 71 percent of Republicans, 93 percent of Democrats, and 81 percent of Independents saying witnesses should be allowed to testify. Only 15 percent of Republicans said that they should not be allowed to testify, while 4 percent of Democrats, and 7 percent of Independents said they shouldn't. Only 3 percent of Democrats were unsure, with 12 percent of Independents and 14 percent of Republicans answering not sure.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-think-witnesses-testify-trump-impeachment-mcconnell-1483264
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McConnell caving already!!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell abruptly changed his proposed rules for President Donald Trump's impeachment trial , backing off the condensed two-day schedule to add a third for opening arguments after protests from senators, including Republicans.

The trial quickly burst into a partisan fight at the Capitol as the president's lawyers opened arguments Tuesday in support of McConnell's plan. Democrats objected loudly to McConnell's initially proposed rules, and some Republicans made their concerns known in private.

Without comment, the Republican leader quietly submitted an amended proposal for the record, after meeting behind closed doors with senators as the trial opened. He added the extra day and allowed House evidence to be included in the record.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/politics/mcconnell-abruptly/KCHHUQ63Z5HKTYVITOICLMKJOM/
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republicans vote to kill requests for evidence. That is the correct play if your party is guilty. The cover up is full speed ahead.

tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Republicans vote to kill requests for evidence. That is the correct play if your party is guilty. The cover up is full speed ahead.

Lol, Iím laughing my a$$ off at you. The democrat led house had plenty of opportunity and time to gather all the evidence they needed, but in their rush to impeach Trump before the election, chose not to. Howís it feel to have your sh!t pushed in? LOfukkinL...........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Lol, Iím laughing my a$$ off at you. The democrat led house had plenty of opportunity and time to gather all the evidence they needed, but in their rush to impeach Trump before the election, chose not to. Howís it feel to have your sh!t pushed in? LOfukkinL...........

RIIIIIIIIGHT. The key witnesses were all blocked from testifying via Executive Priviledge. IE Bolton, Mulvenney, Pompeo, Guilianni and Trump himself. These are all people who could exonerate Trump and crush the democrats if the truth was on his side. When it's not, you block and obstruct. Lol at your stupid @ss with the pathetic Republican talking point. Of course you're also the dumb@ss who promised us Obana was going to be perp walked. How's that coming along? Lololololol.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

RIIIIIIIIGHT. The key witnesses were all blocked from testifying via Executive Priviledge. IE Bolton, Mulvenney, Pompeo, Guilianni and Trump himself. These are all people who could exonerate Trump and crush the democrats if the truth was on his side. When it's not, you block and obstruct. Lol at your stupid @ss with the pathetic Republican talking point. Of course you're also the dumb@ss who promised us Obana was going to be perp walked. How's that coming along? Lololololol.

You seem to forget democrats had the option of using the court system to fight executive privilege. Why didnít they wait it out? You lose little man, lol......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
You seem to forget democrats had the option of using the court system to fight executive privilege. Why didnít they wait it out? You lose little man, lol......

Court system would have taken 6 to 9 months minimum, and then you would be b!tchin that it's taken so long. So tell me, why is Trump blocking testimony from his own people who could completely exonerate him if the truth is on his side? You don't have an answer, do you?

Oh yeah, and how about that Obama perp walk that you promised us. What happened?

tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Court system would have taken 6 to 9 months minimum, and then you would be b!tchin that it's taken so long. So tell me, why is Trump blocking testimony from his own people who could completely exonerate him if the truth is on his side? You don't have an answer, do you?

Oh yeah, and how about that Obama perp walk that you promised us. What happened?

Sorry bud, but this impeachment timetable is all on you and your dimocrats. Why didnít the dimocrat led house take the time to fight executive privilege? You have no legitimate answer, therefore you have no legitimate reason to b!tch once Trump is acquitted, lol......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still tap dancing. Lol at how you can't give a legitimate reason as to why you wouldn't want Trumps own friendlies to testify on his behalf and totally destroy the democrats. Of course that only works if the truth favors Trump. I'm gonna sit over here and wait to see if you can somehow craft a coherent reason or response as to why Trump is passing on this opportunity to destroy the opposition. Your deflection and failure to do this will just confirm that you know Trump is guilty AF and that you really don't care about "law and order", another failed conservative talking point. Checkmate cupcake. Laughing
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Still tap dancing. Lol at how you can't give a legitimate reason as to why you wouldn't want Trumps own friendlies to testify on his behalf and totally destroy the democrats. Of course that only works if the truth favors Trump. I'm gonna sit over here and wait to see if you can somehow craft a coherent reason or response as to why Trump is passing on this opportunity to destroy the opposition. Your deflection and failure to do this will just confirm that you know Trump is guilty AF and that you really don't care about "law and order", another failed conservative talking point. Checkmate cupcake. Laughing

Did Trump ask to be impeached? You dimocrats have it backwards. Itís YOUR responsibility to prove his guilt since youíre the one who brought the charges. Checkmate b!tch.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: