midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Cade Dillard Soars to ShowTime Speedway $5,000 Victory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Shelton
Short Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Cade Dillard Soars to ShowTime Speedway $5,000 Victory Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 27, 2019

Cade Dillard Soars to ShowTime Speedway $5,000 Victory
WoO Labor Day Weekend Slate Awaits

Robeline, Louisiana (08/27/19) – After Friday night’s Louisiana Late Model Series event at ShowTime Speedway, Cade Dillard was $5,000 richer. The pilot of the S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model surged from the eighth-starting spot to score his fourth victory of the season.

“Well, that win was far from easy,” Dillard laughed after claiming the victory. “I had some really good cars starting in front of me, but this hot rod was on point for the feature, and we got the job done. The $5,000 top prize was really nice, but it was especially great to have so many family and friends there with us. This coming weekend we’re back on the road with the Outlaws, so this was a nice shot in the arm as we get back to the national grind.

“I definitely want to thank all of my great sponsors, especially Shane Sprinkle with S&S Fishing & Rental. He kicked in an additional $3,000 tonight to make this a $5,000-to-win race, and he gives me everything that I need to be successful with my program. Without him and all of my great supporters, there’s no way that I could do this.”

On Friday night Cade Dillard invaded ShowTime Speedway (Many, Louisiana) for the Louisiana Late Model Racing Series sanctioned program. A sixth-to-third run in his heat race, positioned Dillard eighth on the starting grid for the 40-lap feature.

Biding his time during the early stages of the event, Cade ultimately shot to the lead on lap 22 and never look back on his way to his fourth win of 2019. Cade topped B.J. Robinson, Morgan Bagley, Colton Horner, and Jon Mitchell at the line to pick up the $5,000 payday.

For more information on the race, please visit www.ShowTimeSpeedwayLA.com .

The team is now set to enter a trio of World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series events in Michigan and Ohio this weekend. On Thursday evening a $10,000-to-win program is scheduled for I-96 Speedway (Lake Odessa, Michigan), while Friday and Saturday have the tour at Ohio’s Sharon Speedway for a pair of races that pay $6,000 and $15,000 to the winner.

Cade is currently seventh in the latest WoO standings and is second in the Rookie of the Year battle.

For the latest standings and more event details, please point your browser to www.WoOLMS.com .

To pick up the brand-new shirts and diecasts from Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com/apparel.html .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Cedar Ridge Aviation, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: