midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Women's National Soccer team
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Women's National Soccer team Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
The concept of context is foreign to you. None of the examples in the video happened in extra time after scoring the 13th goal against a defeated team.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here, other than grasping at straws cause your mad that our USWNT kicked @ss once again and embarrassed Bonespurs.

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Do not recall any of those in video tossing their Country's flag onto the ground and stepping on it while posing in front of the camera either.

Another right wing fabrication, which is funny considering you get mad when statues of treasonous traitors are taken down, men who took up arms against this same flag.

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Funny they were not so cocky when they had their a$$$es handed to them by a team of Jr High school boys by the score of 5-1.

It wasn't a jr high school boys team dumb@ss. It was the U15 FC Dallas team, which is elite players. Men are bigger, stronger and faster than women. They will easily win that contest every time. One of the players on that team is a local, and you can see how even at 15 years of age he dwarfs our women players. Nice try moron. You need up your game.

Under 15 means the boys are JR HIGH STUDENTS. Did not say a Jr High school team but jr high school boys.

Yea it was a fake story about them tossing the flag on the ground. Guess you will claim the video has been doctored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js7XUk82V_A
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Women's National Soccer team Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Under 15 means the boys are JR HIGH STUDENTS. Did not say a Jr High school team but jr high school boys.

Yea it was a fake story about them tossing the flag on the ground. Guess you will claim the video has been doctored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js7XUk82V_A

Your so angry and triggered that these wonderful ladies represented our country and won the world cup that you are now grasping at anything to try and discredit them. Guess what, they have given you, Trump, and all the other haters the middle finger as they have won the big one for the 4th time. LOL.

I've watched the video and I don't see where they stepped or stomped on the flag. And another LOL at your pathetic attempt to say they lost to a "jr high" team. They lost to a farm team for an MLS team. As I correctly stated, there is no shame in losing to a team that is bigger, faster and stronger than you are. Keep melting dude, your tears are delicious. I'm very proud of what these ladies have accomplished and how they have presented themselves both on and off the field. Real Americans are proud of what they have done. And man, they know how to party.

PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hanging out with Midge and Duane last night watching the Espy's. This was when they announced the USWNT as "Best Team".

NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the best team. They pushed out their best defender. Because she refused to wear the homosexuaL pride uniform because it violates her religion's beliefs.

Don't you just love the "tolerant" left? Unless you believe as we do you are not welcomed.

As for PC awards go. Obama won a Nobel peace prize before he even took office even though he did absolutely nothing to earn it. The Grammys created a new category to award Al Gore a Grammy for best-spoken work in a recording.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Not the best team. They pushed out their best defender. Because she refused to wear the homosexuaL pride uniform because it violates her religion's beliefs.

Don't you just love the "tolerant" left? Unless you believe as we do you are not welcomed.

As for PC awards go. Obama won a Nobel peace prize before he even took office even though he did absolutely nothing to earn it. The Grammys created a new category to award Al Gore a Grammy for best-spoken work in a recording.

Jaalene Hinkle was their best defender???? Do you have anything to back up this claim or are you making stuff up? Do you even watch their games, or are you relying on fake news for your info? I already know the answer, so I will enjoy your silence on responding to this post.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Jaalene Hinkle was their best defender???? Do you have anything to back up this claim or are you making stuff up? Do you even watch their games, or are you relying on fake news for your info? I already know the answer, so I will enjoy your silence on responding to this post.

FIFA
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

FIFA

If she's the "best defender", then why has she never made the first or second team "Best 11" for the NWSL?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NWSL_awards#Most_Valuable_Player
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

And how exactly did they "push" her out? She quit because of her own intolerance. Typical of conservative christians.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And speaking of Christian hypocrisy, notice Hinkle with the braided hair.

1 Timothy 2:9-10 l
Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godlinessówith good works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: