midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

LOL hypocrite liberals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
How many have you invited into your home? In what way do you contribute to the alleviation of their plight? My guess is that you do jack sh!t other than run your mouth and bash folks whom you know nothing about. If you donít agree with the way things are done, then climb your azz outta your mommaís basement and do something about it.

Look, we got another tap dancer to join the party. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers?

Regardless of whether they come in or not, are you inviting them in your home or helping them out in any way?

I'm not going to answer your questions if you keep ignoring mine.

Letís just imagine we have no walls or physical border security, just all this high tech wizardry you speak of. Here comes a horde of invaders 15,000 strong. What now? You gonna meet em at the border with hugs and kisses? You melt my heart. So now you let them in without nary a bad word said. Do you invite them to live with you, to share the warmth of your home, or do you set them up in their own place on the taxpayers dime?

One more time, what's keeping the people in the picture from entering the country? The wall or the men on the ATV's?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
How many have you invited into your home? In what way do you contribute to the alleviation of their plight? My guess is that you do jack sh!t other than run your mouth and bash folks whom you know nothing about. If you donít agree with the way things are done, then climb your azz outta your mommaís basement and do something about it.

Look, we got another tap dancer to join the party. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers?

Regardless of whether they come in or not, are you inviting them in your home or helping them out in any way?

I'm not going to answer your questions if you keep ignoring mine.

Letís just imagine we have no walls or physical border security, just all this high tech wizardry you speak of. Here comes a horde of invaders 15,000 strong. What now? You gonna meet em at the border with hugs and kisses? You melt my heart. So now you let them in without nary a bad word said. Do you invite them to live with you, to share the warmth of your home, or do you set them up in their own place on the taxpayers dime?

One more time, what's keeping the people in the picture from entering the country? The wall or the men on the ATV's?

The stench of your bullsh!t should do the trick. They probably wouldnít stay at your place for that reason alone. Without a wall or those men on ATVís, what would keep them out? Atheists like you?
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wouldn't do squat......he hates this country too much.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
He wouldn't do squat......he hates this country too much.

Heís right in the fact that a wall all the way across our southern border wonít stop all illegal immigrants, but it would stem the tidal wave weíre seeing now. Trump offering to place all these folks into sanctuary cities and states isnít gonna happen, but he sure did show how hypocritical those liberals are. And the fact that Trump is all up in PerVerTs head is fukking hilarious. Enforcement seems to be the major issue. One way to fix the issue is to sell visas at fair market value to those Mexican and Central American immigrants willing to do the work most Americans arenít willing to do anymore. As long as they pass a background check and have the money to pay for the visa, no problem. You cross our border illegally, you lose that option. This will mostly stop the black market human trafficking issue. If immigrants can safely and legally cross the border, this will be a win/win for all involved.
rump2020

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

Oh hell I seen this show for real one time when me and some friends got drunk and got on a bus and went to Vegas. Them boys can sure DANCE. Still not as good as Larry Cable Guy show we seen the next night. GIT ER DUN!! TRUMP MAGA 2020!!! HILLARY FOR PRISON 2020!! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: