midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Strike 1
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2173
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Strike 1 Reply with quote

Strike 1- Federal judge says Trump must fully restore DACA
Strike 2- The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.
Strike 3- Fox News politics editor Chris Stirewalt suggested on Friday that news outlets cease sending reporters to President Trump's rallies, saying that their presence allows Trump to use them as a "prop."
All in one day
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Strike 1 Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
Strike 1- Federal judge says Trump must fully restore DACA
Strike 2- The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.
Strike 3- Fox News politics editor Chris Stirewalt suggested on Friday that news outlets cease sending reporters to President Trump's rallies, saying that their presence allows Trump to use them as a "prop."
All in one day


Left wing judges have ruled against legal precedent time and time again and often it is over turned by higher court.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11948

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left wing judges? Even though they have been registered as Republicans for their entire voting lives, given their jobs by appointment from repub administrations or elected as republicans from a primarily rightwingnut population? You're a very sick person, midge.

Left wing judges being overruled by higher courts? Just the opposite is true, midge, and you can use the same link to learn that as you gave for your underinformed information. Like it or not the USA is politically set up as a Liberal Progressive Democratic Republic.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Left wing judges? Even though they have been registered as Republicans for their entire voting lives, given their jobs by appointment from repub administrations or elected as republicans from a primarily rightwingnut population? You're a very sick person, midge.

Left wing judges being overruled by higher courts? Just the opposite is true, midge, and you can use the same link to learn that as you gave for your underinformed information. Like it or not the USA is politically set up as a Liberal Progressive Democratic Republic.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


BTW how did you enjoy judge sending jury out three times in the trial so far because he has to chew the arse of the prosecution for misconduct.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Like it or not the USA is politically set up as a Liberal Progressive Democratic Republic"

Set up is the correct term......it is a "set up" that is designed to give power to the politicians and take it away from the individual. Where is the term liberal progressive written in the Constitution?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11948

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be wasting my time in any attempts in trying to help you understand the Constitution or the applications of any parts of the governance and political propensities that are surely prevalent in the USA. You have your mind already made up and it doesn't appear that you are open to suggestions. That's no sweat off of my back.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very much an open minded person.......so let's hear what you've got
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3169
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
I'm very much an open minded person.......so let's hear what you've got


Forget it, he has nothing but MSNBC talking points.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
"Like it or not the USA is politically set up as a Liberal Progressive Democratic Republic"

Set up is the correct term......it is a "set up" that is designed to give power to the politicians and take it away from the individual. Where is the term liberal progressive written in the Constitution?


He doesn't even know that we are a Representative Republic.

A democratic Republic cannot exist because a Democracy and a Republic are are two different and conflicting forms of government.

Nothing Liberal or "progressive" about the form of government created by founding fathers. They did not allow for the direct election of the President and for many years Senators.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11948

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the kind of government that you want or see here? This nation was founded on the principles set forth by men that wanted nothing whatsoever to do with the non-representative strict legislations and national religions as those found in Europe at that time. We have a blended national policy in that we embrace both the democratic fundamentals and republican insurance to prevent our powers that be to simply over run people and ideas that many would do if they could. To deny that we are indeed a democratic republic is just silly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will side with you that it is a Democratic Republic, but not in the sense that you refer to......it is a representative Republic with democratically elected officials. And by the way psychotrack......you said earlier that it is a liberal progressive form of government.....I still don't see these two terms in the Constitution.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 10604
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dees folks forgot about the Supreme Court... can you say over turned?
_________________
Schmit Samiches for all the libs!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
I will side with you that it is a Democratic Republic, but not in the sense that you refer to......it is a representative Republic with democratically elected officials. And by the way psychotrack......you said earlier that it is a liberal progressive form of government.....I still don't see these two terms in the Constitution.


But that is what has so many leftest panties in a wad. The president is NOT democratically elected. And our founding father deliberately set up that way.

If it was democratically elected then we would have a popular vote where the majority of the votes being elected.

Our founding father deliberately set it up so we did not have a direct election of the Presidency. And originally we did not have direct elections of senators. They were chosen by a process selected by the legislature of each state.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11948

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can this nation make any claim of "land of the free" when according to you our elections are not democratic? We now have 50 voting states and the voting policies of each state are similar but not exact. I believe that all elections should be run from a federal set of regulations and that these differences would be eliminated entirely. We do vote differently than we did just a few years ago and I think the voting policies are getting better but we still aren't perfect and I don't think we will ever be perfect. And any even casual and honest examination of our political and legislative practices and policies certainly identify the USA as being a liberal progressive democratic republic.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And any even casual and honest examination of our political and legislative practices and policies certainly identify the USA as being a liberal progressive democratic republic.


I will agree with you that the "liberal progressive" part is the end game by some. But, that is not what the framers envisioned, and believing a liberal utopia will make this Country better is absolutely ludicrous. Individualism and self-responsibility are the foundation of our Constitution and are the only way to be a prosperous country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group