midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Nascar is tanking because of the drivers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyRay121

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Nascar is tanking because of the drivers Reply with quote

You gots to be kidding me, Kyle Bush representing Nascar !
I read where he can wheel a car, NO he can not, just yesterday at NH he finished 2nd and said his car was terrible. Really ? Well if he has to have the best handling car and the fastest car, then can't lots of drivers win in that car ?
Those that try to compare him with Dale Sr don't have a clue.
They should go look at all the film on Dale, his slide through the grass at Daytona is one of the most impressive jobs of wheeling I ever saw !
Dale Sr man handled race cars, I remember seeing him at Nashville when NASCAR Winston Cup still ran there. I was in the pits and could hear a car that was not lifting in the turns, I looked up and could read the numbers on both sides of the T-Bird. Dale Sr took a car that was maybe a 15th to 18th qualifier to earn one of the top starting spots. For two laps I was just waiting to see him smack the wall, but he never did. As he came off the track I had to shake his hand. He had that familiar Dale Sr smile of his face, like a cat that just ate tweety bird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: