midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Democrats and MS-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Right now, they're doing a massive amount of googling trying to find some scripture which absolves them from Proverbs 19:17.

Does the Bible explicitly say how many poor I must be kind to before I am rewarded? My wife and I give on average 10k a year to the church through tithes and missionaries. How about you cherry pickin liberals? In what manner do you help those in need?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Right now, they're doing a massive amount of googling trying to find some scripture which absolves them from Proverbs 19:17.

Does the Bible explicitly say how many poor I must be kind to before I am rewarded? My wife and I give on average 10k a year to the church through tithes and missionaries. How about you cherry pickin liberals? In what manner do you help those in need?

Why in the world would any good Christian want to limit the amount of help they could give the poor and impoverished if there is a reward for doing it? I mean it seems like a no brainer to anyone who believes the scripture is accurate. You agree?
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Why in the world would any good Christian want to limit the amount of help they could give the poor and impoverished if there is a reward for doing it? I mean it seems like a no brainer to anyone who believes the scripture is accurate. You agree?

Limit? Most give what they can spiritually, monetarily, and physically. Now answer my questions and quit deflecting.....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Limit? Most give what they can spiritually, monetarily, and physically. Now answer my questions and quit deflecting.....

I did answer your question. You deflected from mine. You obviously don't believe Proverbs 19:17 is accurate. You'll never admit it, but as Porkchop predicted, you will sidestep, deflect, and muddy the water with respect to this dilemma that you can't talk your way out of.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I did answer your question. You deflected from mine. You obviously don't believe Proverbs 19:17 is accurate. You'll never admit it, but as Porkchop predicted, you will sidestep, deflect, and muddy the water with respect to this dilemma that you can't talk your way out of.

Lol, you’re dancing, lol. I answered your question on Proverbs 19:17-the Bible doesn’t explicitly say how many poor I must be kind to, yet we give what we can financially, spiritually, and physically. Most good Christians do. Now, in what way do you liberals that have been running your mouths and cherry picking scriptures in this thread, give to help the poor and needy? And don’t say “I allow the gubment to use my tax money to help those in need”, because we all do.
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what Proverbs 19:17 has to do with MS 13 or immigration
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Lol, you’re dancing, lol. I answered your question on Proverbs 19:17-the Bible doesn’t explicitly say how many poor I must be kind to, yet we give what we can financially, spiritually, and physically. Most good Christians do. Now, in what way do you liberals that have been running your mouths and cherry picking scriptures in this thread, give to help the poor and needy? And don’t say “I allow the gubment to use my tax money to help those in need”, because we all do.

If you "Christians" actually believed the scripture, then you would be trying to get as many poor immigrants in here so you could collect a reward that was YUUUUUUGE . Clearly, you really don't believe that scripture is true, which in turn, begs the question how much of the rest of the Bible is inaccurate? Of course we have known this all along, as the conservative "Christian's" that we have out there have put Trump as a higher priority in their lives rather than their faith. I'm ok with that, I'm amused at their inability to admit it.

tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

If you "Christians" actually believed the scripture, then you would be trying to get as many poor immigrants in here so you could collect a reward that was YUUUUUUGE . Clearly, you really don't believe that scripture is true, which in turn, begs the question how much of the rest of the Bible is inaccurate? Of course we have known this all along, as the conservative "Christian's" that we have out there have put Trump as a higher priority in their lives rather than their faith. I'm ok with that, I'm amused at their inability to admit it.

I’m laughing my a$$ off at you right now. You cherry pick and create an argument that nobody, I repeat, nobody is falling for. Youve taken scriptures from the Bible totally out of context. I’m sure your Sunday school teacher is so proud, lol. Now, quit flailing and answer my question-how have you helped the poor and needy?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I’m laughing my a$$ off at you right now. You cherry pick and create an argument that nobody, I repeat, nobody is falling for. Youve taken scriptures from the Bible totally out of context. I’m sure your Sunday school teacher is so proud, lol. Now, quit flailing and answer my question-how have you helped the poor and needy?

Oh, so you're saying I'm taking it out of context. Is there a verse in there that clears things up by saying that when it means poor, that it's only poor people who look and talk like you? Is that it?

You still haven't answered why you are unwilling to help poor and impoverished migrants when YOUR scripture tells you that you will be rewarded. You keep tap dancing and avoiding this. Is it that you don't believe the scripture to be accurate?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe helping the poor ,I believe in helping the needy I’m just saying That proverbs 19:17 has nothing to do with MS13 or illegal immigration.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
I believe helping the poor ,I believe in helping the needy I’m just saying That proverbs 19:17 has nothing to do with MS13 or illegal immigration.

If Jesus Christ was resurrected tomorrow on our southern border, would he try to help the migrants or would he take the kids and chase the parents away with a whip?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the gospels then ACTS to see for yourself what Jesus actually did after His resurrection.

Now tell me what does Proverbs 19:17 has to do with MS13 and illegal immigration ?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
Read the gospels then ACTS to see for yourself what Jesus actually did after His resurrection.

Now tell me what does Proverbs 19:17 has to do with MS13 and illegal immigration ?

Are you disputing that the immigrants are poor and are you disputing that Proverbs 19:17 addresses how God wants you to treat the poor?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m denying that Proverbs 19:17 has nothing to do with MS13 and illegal immigration.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must concede. Concerning the poor, liberals are very generous people.

WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY...

#hypocritestothemax
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: