midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Real unemployment rate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct, President Trump is doing an awesome job... a guy you can be proud of.... Cool , we;;, you could if you didn't hate America being stronger and richer...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point out a single piece of legislation or even any executive order the lil' donnie has accomplished that has in any way been beneficial to the entire American economy, crapslinger. You can't do that because there has been no legislation or executive orders that have in any way been beneficial to the overall economic climate of the United States of America. But he has given great accolades for improving the status quo in Russia. Hang around and keep your eyes and ears wide open. But I've NEVER accused you of hating America and I know of no one else that has done that either. Have I reminded you lately what an idiot that you truly are, crapslinger?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
You are correct, President Trump is doing an awesome job... a guy you can be proud of.... Cool , we;;, you could if you didn't hate America being stronger and richer...

How many Americans currently want a job but can't find one?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Your one of the America haters, aren't ya.... no matter what President Trump does right, you look for a negative... MEH, that's OK, you don't like the country we have, I suppose there are ones that you do like... so move there.... Economy is sizzling and its gonna get better and better, and all the time your hoping Mueller will come up with something, and he has, a giant goose egg.... nuthin burger.... wet noodle.... what a joke he turned out to be.... this week, more people in America say Mueller is a joke then actually trust his investigation, and all the while The Donald's numbers creep up.... LOL you clowns are a joke, just like your hero Mueller.... ya got another excrement Sammy on the way!!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Your one of the America haters, aren't ya.... no matter what President Trump does right, you look for a negative... MEH, that's OK, you don't like the country we have, I suppose there are ones that you do like... so move there.... Economy is sizzling and its gonna get better and better, and all the time your hoping Mueller will come up with something, and he has, a giant goose egg.... nuthin burger.... wet noodle.... what a joke he turned out to be.... this week, more people in America say Mueller is a joke then actually trust his investigation, and all the while The Donald's numbers creep up.... LOL you clowns are a joke, just like your hero Mueller.... ya got another excrement Sammy on the way!!!

mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Pretty much anyone that really wants a job can get one...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Pretty much anyone that really wants a job can get one...

Don't be a p@$$Y. Own up and answer the question. You are on the record as claiming 94 million American's were wanting a job and couldn't find one in 2016. What is that number today.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? You have a problem when virtually anyone that wants a job can get a job.... Lowest Black unemployment ever under the Trump administration, not Odummer the first "black" president... That bothers you some how? LOL What a chump you are....a liberal MSN-CNN believing chump..... Rolling Eyes Laughing
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
What? You have a problem when virtually anyone that wants a job can get a job.... Lowest Black unemployment ever under the Trump administration, not Odummer the first "black" president... That bothers you some how? LOL What a chump you are....a liberal MSN-CNN believing chump..... Rolling Eyes Laughing

You said 94 million American's wanted a job and couldn't find one under Obama. It's been over a year with Trump in the WH, so I'm giving you an opportunity to show us how much Trump has improved on that number, so please tell us what the current number is. The fact that you are deflecting from answering this tells me the number doesn't fit you narrative, which gives me the enjoyment of rubbing your nose in it cause you were caught in a lie.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I answered your question quite nicely.... we are kicking azz and taking names, militarily, economically and politically.... how much better do you want it? Now, all you libs pull the same direction as the President and then watch us go!!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I think I answered your question quite nicely.... we are kicking azz and taking names, militarily, economically and politically.... how much better do you want it? Now, all you libs pull the same direction as the President and then watch us go!!!

As expected, you're still being a p@$$y and too chickensh!t to give a number. I'll help you out. The labor participation rate has not gotten any better since Trump took office. SO, that means, using the same math that you used in 2016, there are still at least 94 million Americans that want a job but can't find one. So, what is your explanation for this? LOL
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently you have a problem with America having success... which definitely makes you an America hater.... Thanks for proving my point... Cool
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
So apparently you have a problem with America having success... which definitely makes you an America hater.... Thanks for proving my point... Cool

Were you lying when you made the claim that 94 million Americans wanted a job a couldn't find one?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://jobenomicsblog.com/jobs-gdp-report/
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
As expected, you're still being a p@$$y and too chickensh!t to give a number. I'll help you out. The labor participation rate has not gotten any better since Trump took office. SO, that means, using the same math that you used in 2016, there are still at least 94 million Americans that want a job but can't find one. So, what is your explanation for this? LOL

Give him some credit. His ability to deflect and not answer a question is becoming Trump-worthy. He really should apply to be Trump's communications deflector ... I mean, director.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: