midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Well YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Well YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE Reply with quote

So how do each and everyone of you feel knowing that you are responsible for Harvick getting penalized? You evil social media users.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JoeDirt



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 779
Location: Dallas, TX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Well YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
So how do each and everyone of you feel knowing that you are responsible for Harvick getting penalized? You evil social media users.


Pleading innocence here Midge, I'm not on social media. I don't do snap chat, instagram, or even twitface!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
winone



Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or even Spacebook!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11784

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin et al continue to set the bar for all other NASCAR teams to admire. The quality of track performance in NASCAR right now is the very best that I've ever seen or known about.
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can definitely say that at least his crew has found something they are not sharing with anyone else even their teammates. Just total domination so far. Something about the new rules package which really fits him and his crew chief.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oldfart



Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 739

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
You can definitely say that at least his crew has found something they are not sharing with anyone else even their teammates. Just total domination so far. Something about the new rules package which really fits him and his crew chief.


The 41 won a segment and ran good most of the day. The 14 finished top 10. The 10 ran well. Not sure what you are referring to, strong run by the entire organization. Maybe you should stick to Indy car or go back to paper dolls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave it to you know who to hijack yet another thread.


_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oldfart



Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 739

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Leave it to you know who to hijack yet another thread.




Just correcting your post. Facts seem to be ignored by you. The entire SHR team had an excellent race. The 4 is on fire, the 10 was half a lap from winning Daytona. The 41 has been strong and the 14 has had his moments. SHR is the strongest team going right now.


They sure love you on the Tiger forum. I don't believe I have ever seen 1 person talked about as bad as you are on that forum. I almost feel sorry for you when person after person calls you names. Just kidding. It's pretty funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Leave it to you know who to hijack yet another thread.




Just correcting your post. Facts seem to be ignored by you. The entire SHR team had an excellent race. The 4 is on fire, the 10 was half a lap from winning Daytona. The 41 has been strong and the 14 has had his moments. SHR is the strongest team going right now.


They sure love you on the Tiger forum. I don't believe I have ever seen 1 person talked about as bad as you are on that forum. I almost feel sorry for you when person after person calls you names. Just kidding. It's pretty funny.


And you just seem to ignore certain details in your remarks such as Harvick had an issue in pits which allowed others to lead. That the only time he was passed was when he got caught up in traffic.

He has ran only as hard as he needed and no one else has been able to match his performance much less his team mates.

You responded only to make your usual smart arse remarks.


And they are laughing their arses off at you on the Tigers forum for spending a week arguing with a map over the distance between two points an how long it takes to get from point "a" to point "b".
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oldfart



Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 739

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Leave it to you know who to hijack yet another thread.




Just correcting your post. Facts seem to be ignored by you. The entire SHR team had an excellent race. The 4 is on fire, the 10 was half a lap from winning Daytona. The 41 has been strong and the 14 has had his moments. SHR is the strongest team going right now.


They sure love you on the Tiger forum. I don't believe I have ever seen 1 person talked about as bad as you are on that forum. I almost feel sorry for you when person after person calls you names. Just kidding. It's pretty funny.


And you just seem to ignore certain details in your remarks such as Harvick had an issue in pits which allowed others to lead. That the only time he was passed was when he got caught up in traffic.

He has ran only as hard as he needed and no one else has been able to match his performance much less his team mates.

You responded only to make your usual smart arse remarks.


And they are laughing their arses off at you on the Tigers forum for spending a week arguing with a map over the distance between two points an how long it takes to get from point "a" to point "b".



Unlike you, I deal in facts. The entire SHR team had a great showing. Better than I originally thought.
#4 Winner
#14 6th
#10 7th
#41 10th Stage winner

You CLAIM that Harvick is the lone SHR car running good. That simply isn't true. Then again, since when have you ever let facts figure into your warped, hated filled mind.

Go sit on your couch and hide behind a keyboard and let the true race fans comment on the races. There should be a rule that in order to post on a sports forum, you should have to produce a ticket stub for that sport from within the last year. That would prevent you from posting on here and the Tiger forum.

Go back to sleep you old never has been.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11784

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when has the midge ever gotten the facts correctly about ANYTHING or has posted something positive about any kind of races or sports? It seems to me that self loathing is his favorite thing to do.
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13037

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Leave it to you know who to hijack yet another thread.




Just correcting your post. Facts seem to be ignored by you. The entire SHR team had an excellent race. The 4 is on fire, the 10 was half a lap from winning Daytona. The 41 has been strong and the 14 has had his moments. SHR is the strongest team going right now.


They sure love you on the Tiger forum. I don't believe I have ever seen 1 person talked about as bad as you are on that forum. I almost feel sorry for you when person after person calls you names. Just kidding. It's pretty funny.


And you just seem to ignore certain details in your remarks such as Harvick had an issue in pits which allowed others to lead. That the only time he was passed was when he got caught up in traffic.

He has ran only as hard as he needed and no one else has been able to match his performance much less his team mates.

You responded only to make your usual smart arse remarks.


And they are laughing their arses off at you on the Tigers forum for spending a week arguing with a map over the distance between two points an how long it takes to get from point "a" to point "b".



Unlike you, I deal in facts. The entire SHR team had a great showing. Better than I originally thought.
#4 Winner
#14 6th
#10 7th
#41 10th Stage winner

You CLAIM that Harvick is the lone SHR car running good. That simply isn't true. Then again, since when have you ever let facts figure into your warped, hated filled mind.

Go sit on your couch and hide behind a keyboard and let the true race fans comment on the races. There should be a rule that in order to post on a sports forum, you should have to produce a ticket stub for that sport from within the last year. That would prevent you from posting on here and the Tiger forum.

Go back to sleep you old never has been.


Just finishing in top 10 in race where one driver took lead when he wanted to and only lost it due to pit error and traffic does not mean you had a good run. It only means you are better than most of the other cars that were dominated.

Laps led 2018

Harvick (433) 34.9%
KuBush ( 74) 6.0%
Boyer ( 0) 0.0%
Almirola ( 1) 0.1%


Kyle is second in laps led and he is only at 147 laps led and 11.9%.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group