midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Guess this one slipped by NTAM
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Guess this one slipped by NTAM Reply with quote

Midge likes to keeps us all informed of our illegal and scandalous activities of our political leaders, but for some reason ( Rolling Eyes ), he missed this one, but that's ok, I got'cha covered Midge.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/22/missouri-governor-eric-greitens-indicted-on-invasion-privacy-charge.html
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess this one slipped by NTAM Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
Midge likes to keeps us all informed of our illegal and scandalous activities of our political leaders, but for some reason ( Rolling Eyes ), he missed this one

Sadly typical and more and more common for the GOPervs. Goodbye, moral high ground.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess this one slipped by NTAM Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
Midge likes to keeps us all informed of our illegal and scandalous activities of our political leaders, but for some reason ( Rolling Eyes ), he missed this one, but that's ok, I got'cha covered Midge.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/22/missouri-governor-eric-greitens-indicted-on-invasion-privacy-charge.html

I counter your indictment with a conviction.

http://www.bcdemocrat.com/2018/02/22/us-texas-state-senator-convicted/

Guilty on 11 federal counts.

BTW did you actually read your own link? Consensual affair and when it went bad she files charges.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot more politicians are gonna be brought down in the next few months......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

This one is going to get really dirty and is clearly politically based. If you read what the charges were and what constitutes a violation of the law. It is clear that the indictment is political.

The charges are based on claims by the woman's former husband who secretly recorded his wife confessing about the affair. Where she said that the now governor, prior to running for governor asked her back to his house where she agreed to go upstairs with him and they took part in consensual sexual activity which included him tying her up and blindfolding her.

The law states that you must have your photo taken in a situation of full or partial nudity without consent AT A LOCATION WHERE YOU ASSUME A CONDITION OF PRIVACY.

Last time i checked if you are in a man's bedroom involved in a sexual liaison with that man then you cannot assume a condition of privacy.

This will be a very hard case to convict IF the jury is not stacked.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:

I recall you making this same prediction a few weeks back in anticipation of the Nunes memo coming out. The result has been more GOP and Russian indictments.

So actually, in that sense, you were right. Wink
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

I recall you making this same prediction a few weeks back in anticipation of the Nunes memo coming out. The result has been more GOP and Russian indictments.

He's one of those "Storm" conspiracy theorists who believes Trump is about to arrest Obama and 13,000 people from the deep state and send them to Gitmo. And he believe's he's "in the know" because the Trump adminstration is dropping crumbs on internet message boards. Google it and get a good laugh.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Actually, there aren't any indictments (new) against GOP... these clowns Mueller is trying to harrang are scum just like himself, attorneys... NOt to mention they did their deeds years before Trump even ran for office... So, what ever happened to the collusion investigation?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

He's one of those "Storm" conspiracy theorists who believes Trump is about to arrest Obama and 13,000 people from the deep state and send them to Gitmo. And he believe's he's "in the know" because the Trump adminstration is dropping crumbs on internet message boards. Google it and get a good laugh.

Right, and HRC won the popular vote, lol........
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Before getting too cocky remember that the DOJ sealed a record number of indictments the last quarter of 2017 and they are slowly starting to come unsealed over the new few months.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

I donít remember bringing up the indictments, but since you did, my belief is that the majority of those are for rounding up pedophiles and MS-13. Do you remember the video where Trump asked reporters ďdo you know what this is?Ē as he pointed to the people standing next to him? He said it was ďthe stormĒ. What does that mean? BTW, I donít get my info from internet message boards. Iíve told you 3 times now-I donít go to 4chan. You can take your tin foil hat off now......
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

I donít recall saying these arrests were gonna happen immediately after the Nunes memo was released. 13,600 indictments donít happen overnight.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We now have 5 that have pleaded guilty to crimes that we know little about. But, they are guilty and they have said so from their own mouths. I suspect there will be several others that will choose to plead guilty rater than face a jury or summary judgement that can cause them to face many years of hard time and/or many thousands if not millions in fines. See below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
We now have 5 that have pleaded guilty to crimes that we know little about. But, they are guilty and they have said so from their own mouths. I suspect there will be several others that will choose to plead guilty rater than face a jury or summary judgement that can cause them to face many years of hard time and/or many thousands if not millions in fines. See below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just as likely those pleas will be thrown out due to each of them laying outside Mueller original authorization. The latest indictment is just tiit for tat action by Mueller because the defendant chose to fight back and filed suit to have indictments thrown out.

Let's not forget the leg work for many of these was done by a member of the staff who was dismissed from the investigation for misconduct.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the processes of these Special Counsel investigations there have been several investigators that have left the organizations for a number of reasons. There have been no charges placed upon anyone based purely on any findings of any of them. Professional investigations don't operate in any manner in which you imply, midgeroo. Americans in general now know a lot about the Russian interference into the 2016 elections but I can assure you that what we now know is only a miniscule fraction of what the investigative teams under the directions of Special Counselor Mueller have discovered. 5 guilty pleas so far? Give that a thought or 2, dumbo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: