midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Responsible Gun Ownership (RGO)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I can't teach you something you refuse to believe... its called casting pearls unto the swine.... You familiar with that?

It is my opinion that it was Christians over throwing a tyrannical government... you can see it anyway you want.. the beauty of America....

You could see it again, I guess....

When Armageddon comes, won't that be Jesus overthrowing every government at once? Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, ya know...

LOL. Are you now backtracking from your claim that the Bible commands you follow the laws of your government? That didn't take long. LOLOLOLOLOL.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just where are armageddon or the rapture or the apocalypse mentioned in your bible? christianity, like most religions, is founded primarily on the spreading of unjustified fear. If you are encouraged to "fear" your god then just why or how can you also love that same spirit?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
I can't teach you something you refuse to believe... its called casting pearls unto the swine.... You familiar with that?

It is my opinion that it was Christians over throwing a tyrannical government... you can see it anyway you want.. the beauty of America....

When Armageddon comes, won't that be Jesus overthrowing every government at once? Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it isn't going to happen, ya know...

LOL. Are you now backtracking from your claim that the Bible commands you follow the laws of your government? That didn't take long. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Have you ever even read the Bible? Jesus stated, Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Just where are armageddon or the rapture or the apocalypse mentioned in your bible? christianity, like most religions, is founded primarily on the spreading of unjustified fear. If you are encouraged to "fear" your god then just why or how can you also love that same spirit?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now then, liar, you were the one that stated that he studies theology, I would think that you "MIGHT" have run across that in your "STUDIES"... Good grief your a liar... you see, ya flippin lib, you guys lie so much you can't keep your lies straight and you trip your own selves up in them....lying loser...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,rather than answer a simple question you resort to name calling and idiocy, crapslinger. You're a very pitiful excuse for anyone serious in the studies of your bible. But, you and I both know that those concepts as I mentioned are not addressed at all in any part of your bible whether the new or old testaments. But current religionist christians spew that crap constantly with absolutely no justification as actually described or printed in your scriptures. It's just more fear mongering that some people seem to be attracted to. Obviously you're one of them. Are you trying to be a comedian like your idiot leader?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Have you ever even read the Bible? Jesus stated, Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

So are we now back to the rebellion against the English crown by the colonials as against the teachings of the Bible. You seem to be spinning like a top as your narrative is contradicting itself. How did that happen?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
rather than answer a simple question you resort to name calling and idiocy, crapslinger.

Yes, but they just follow the lead of their supreme leader in the White House. That's all they know. When they run out of logic and reason to support a failed argument - whether it's religion, politics or social issues - the only thing left is name-calling.

It's the classic response for folks who are uninformed and willfully ignorant of facts.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

So are we now back to the rebellion against the English crown by the colonials as against the teachings of the Bible. You seem to be spinning like a top as your narrative is contradicting itself. How did that happen?

You really do need to read the Bible before we can finish this conversation.... Christianity has been rebelling against tyranny for ever....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

You really do need to read the Bible before we can finish this conversation.... Christianity has been rebelling against tyranny for ever....

1. Do you realize the English crown was Christian
2. Chapter and verse where it commands you to obey the laws of your government, UNLESS you are under the tyranny of a Christian monarch.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fits her pretty well-
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/20/juan-williams-evangelicals-sell-their-souls-for-trump.html
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the American christians embrace the character of the lil' djt they become farther and farther from the teaching of the scriptures they claim to worship. I think that is awfully sad and very wrong.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
As the American christians embrace the character of the lil' djt they become farther and farther from the teaching of the scriptures they claim to worship. I think that is awfully sad and very wrong.

Are you implying Christians are stooping to liberal levels?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

What are you talking about?
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

What are you talking about?

He doesn't know. He is educated beyond his intelligence.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

1. Do you realize the English crown was Christian
2. Chapter and verse where it commands you to obey the laws of your government, UNLESS you are under the tyranny of a Christian monarch.

Duane must be having trouble trying to locate the chapter and verse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: