midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Idiot of the year award goes to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Idiot of the year award goes to. Reply with quote

Morning Joe who actually made the claim that the AR-15 is more lethal than the M-16.

Guess the idiot does not realize that the AR-15 is a semi automatic and the M-16 is select fire which included a fully automatic setting.

https://youtu.be/HMAJuZav5SY
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people have been killed by an M-16 in the United States, dumbo? Count them up. I'd like to see your totals. I am well trained in the use of an M-16. All during my advanced training it was impressed upon me to use the semi-auto selection as I actually fire the weapon. Semi-Auto firing is always more accurate and less stressful to the shooter. Can you argue that point?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
How many people have been killed by an M-16 in the United States, dumbo? Count them up. I'd like to see your totals. I am well trained in the use of an M-16. All during my advanced training it was impressed upon me to use the semi-auto selection as I actually fire the weapon. Semi-Auto firing is always more accurate and less stressful to the shooter. Can you argue that point?

Why are all these dumba$$ liberals on TV calling for the banning of automatic weapons? Can you answer that?
Oldfart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought idiot of the year was fidget. He proves that point with every post.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Private ownership of a M-16 is illegal in the US without a special collectors permit and a massive fee payment.

An M1 (not on a AR platform)can kill just as many people as quickly as the AR-15 IF a sick SOB wanted to kill people. If you wanted to do it from a distance it could kill more.

Do not forget the holy grail for the anti gun crowd Columbine was done with a handgun, two shot guns and a 995 carbine. Not a single AR platform involved.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberals, like the clowns above, have no idea of how life and law work, apparently.... How about a quick explanation....

!. The FBI (ATF) screwed up the background check on this kid....

2. The local FBI dropped the ball on this guy after being warned repeatedly about him....

3. The Local Police dept also dropped the ball on this guy after being warned about him....

4. The Local Broward Country Sherriff Dept way dropped the ball on this guy after having isses with him 19 times

5. The Sherriffs Dept drops the ball again when the sit and watch the kids being massicured....

And after dealing with five, count them five (5) major failures of the government, you want the government to fix the problem? Are you effing serious? They are the ones who screwed it up, all they're going to do is cover each others asses....
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Why are all these dumba$$ liberals on TV calling for the banning of automatic weapons? Can you answer that?

I guess they do not realize that automatic weapons are already banned in the US except for collectors with special permits.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

But you seem to want to ignore talking about the fact that the M-16 has select fire capability which include single shot, 3 shot burst and full automatic.

The idiot kept saying that the Army wanted to trade the M-16 for AR-15. NO Army would choose the AR-15 for their military. The early M-16 had one draw back. It jammed due to the fact the army did not provide cleaning kits and to save cost they eliminated the chromed receiver assembly to save a few dollars. The later version of the M-16 in Nam corrected these issues and you did not have the jamming problem..
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jamming issue with the M-16 has never been solved, midgeeroo. The M-16 is an unnecessarily complicated firearm. The AK-47 is a far superior firearm. I own one of each of them. I maintain my previous statement. The M-16 is much more dangerous in the semi mode than it could ever be in it's full auto setting. In other words, the AR15 is entirely more dangerous than the M-16. That said, why would any fully assault designed weapon be available to any civilian?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: