midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........

Wasn't that train supposed to be the Nunes memo? Laughing

tilley88 wrote:
The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got

According to all the intel from Trump's own administration - not to mention intel from other countries - yes, the Russians have interfered in our election and elections in France and other nations. Are you really OK with bending over and taking it from Putin and his cronies? Do you really hate American democracy that much?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........

Wasn't that train supposed to be the Nunes memo? Laughing

tilley88 wrote:
The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got

According to all the intel from Trump's own administration - not to mention intel from other countries - yes, the Russians have interfered in our election and elections in France and other nations. Are you really OK with bending over and taking it from Putin and his cronies? Do you really hate American democracy that much?

I never said the Train was the Nunes memo, now did I? The Nunes memo got the train rollin, much more to come. How much did the Russians actually interfere? Did they rig the voting machines? Did they conspire with the Electoral College? If they interfered with the popular vote, then why did HRC supposedly win that bigly? I would have a serious issue with the Russians if in fact all that were true. You gotta remember, I was there during the Cold War serving my country. Were you? Are you ok with top intel, HRC, Obama and Company helping a spy put together a dossier to take down a sitting president, or are you just content to take in in the azz from our lying liberal media? Who really hates America here? Your call.....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
I never said the Train was the Nunes memo, now did I? The Nunes memo got the train rollin, much more to come. How much did the Russians actually interfere? Did they rig the voting machines? Did they conspire with the Electoral College? If they interfered with the popular vote, then why did HRC supposedly win that bigly?

That's exactly what the Mueller investigation might determine if Trump would stay out of the way and let Mueller do his job. But he appears to be more worried about covering his own arse and micro-managing than finding out exactly what the Russians did and how to possibly prevent it from happening again.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.

These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.

Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........

Blinded would be dumb@sses who believe a "storm is brewing" because Russian Intelligence (probably) is sh!tposting on 4chan trying to get right wingers all stirred up to go shoot up pizza joints and lead an armed revolution.

The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got? If you believe the sh!t you just posted, then you should have no problem agreeing to that bet I offered you. Am I right?

Dude, you got me on the 4chan. I had to look that one up..........

http://www.4chan.org/

Lol.......Russians, right?

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/

You know what I was talking about. You're one of those wacko's who believes in the Qspiracy and the "storm" that is on the way. Lot's of tinfoil for you. LOL.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:
They sure as hell didn't go after Obama when he said anything divisive or inappropriate.

These folks are hilarious to say that the media never went after Obama. The media reported plenty on Obama, but he never gave them anything close to the material that Trump provides on his own.

Obama - despite his many faults - didn't regularly go on Twitter to attack military families, veterans, media, women, Democrats, immigrants, foreign leaders, transgenders, blacks, the disabled ... and not to mention his own FBI and DOJ.

I'm grateful we have a media that reports on what the dolt in the White House does on a daily basis, even if he wants to keep them quiet.

Your bias is showing.......literally. The lefties like you are so blinded by your hatred of the truth that you donít see the train that is about to hit you........

Blinded would be dumb@sses who believe a "storm is brewing" because Russian Intelligence (probably) is sh!tposting on 4chan trying to get right wingers all stirred up to go shoot up pizza joints and lead an armed revolution.

The Russians did it, the Russians did it! Is that all you got? If you believe the sh!t you just posted, then you should have no problem agreeing to that bet I offered you. Am I right?

You know what I was talking about. You're one of those wacko's who believes in the Qspiracy and the "storm" that is on the way. Lot's of tinfoil for you. LOL.

Never been to that website til you brought it up. I do however, have other sources. Now, about the bet- we gonna do this or not?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:

Never been to that website til you brought it up. I do however, have other sources. Now, about the bet- we gonna do this or not?

I thought we agreed. Obama to be tried for treason/sedition by the end of the year.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
olsdriver wrote:

I thought we agreed. Obama to be tried for treason/sedition by the end of the year.

No, you said perpwalked (arrested). The military tribunal will take a little longer. But he will be arrested by years end.........
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.C. Mueller is and has been a republican for all of his life. But, now his job is to investigate problems in our electoral systems and some pukes resent that. When only the truth is being sought after what does lil' donnie and other pukes have to fear? Why do the lawyers predict that any testimony from the lil' trump and others are perjury traps? All they have to do is simply tell the truth as they know or suspect it as being true and no charges of perjury will be levied against them. What's all the hiding about?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG

Remember, the memo released today is just a summary. Expect more memos to roll out shortly. Recall when I mentioned a cat named Dennis Montgomery last year, the former CIA and NSA whistleblower who had 47 hard drives with over 600 million pages of documents related to government spying on U.S. citizens? Ever hear of William Binney? Or of a supercomputer called the HAMMER? Keep laughing libtards. It wonít be so funny when a military tribunal hangs your idols........

You have an update on those tribunals?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG

Remember, the memo released today is just a summary. Expect more memos to roll out shortly. Recall when I mentioned a cat named Dennis Montgomery last year, the former CIA and NSA whistleblower who had 47 hard drives with over 600 million pages of documents related to government spying on U.S. citizens? Ever hear of William Binney? Or of a supercomputer called the HAMMER? Keep laughing libtards. It wonít be so funny when a military tribunal hangs your idols........

Is it December 31st already?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG

Seriously, are you still clinging to the belief that Obama is going to be perp walked?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG

Seriously, are you still clinging to the belief that Obama is going to be perp walked?

All the way til New Yearís Eve........
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed my tail off when it was learned that when Nunes thought he had something so devastating to the useful idiot's administration that he had to sneak over to the White House under the cover of darkness to share his new findings with them. What was the origin of that information? It came straight from the White House. But we all learned quite a lot about the motivations of some of the pukes on the investigative committees in the house. We are certainly experiencing very serious and very wrong actions from all over the administration and our Congress.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG

Do you have an update on the tribunals?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forecast that more pukes will be in jail for their malfeasance than Dems are for any reasons by the year's end. These stories get more interesting everyday.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: