midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

WHAT A PROMOTER PETE WALTON IS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortstroke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: WHAT A PROMOTER PETE WALTON IS Reply with quote

3 Lighted billboards and 4500 fliers passed out this week for the races at Riverside no wonder he has a crowd
VJ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like some of these track owners and promoters could learn from Pete W. Keep up the good work Mr. Pete W
hummer fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like him or not you have to give him credit he normally gets it done.
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been trying to figure out if this is a serious post,sarcastic post or fake news??
shortstroke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted that as a serious post
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT A PROMOTER PETE WALTON IS Reply with quote

shortstroke wrote:
3 Lighted billboards and 4500 fliers passed out this week for the races at Riverside no wonder he has a crowd

Were these located and passed out just at the track or throughout the community?
ONLYDIRTWILLDO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT A PROMOTER PETE WALTON IS Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
shortstroke wrote:

Were these located and passed out just at the track or throughout the community?

He always passes out through the community.
VJ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to see what classes he would run week and the specials he would run and most of all the promotion programs he would have it probably a enough financial support and fan support in this area this if he had his own track
Ricky Mendoza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And two local radio stations broadcasting it. Get ready for two awesome nights of racing. He will have ris “pete Walton slick”
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricky Mendoza wrote:
And two local radio stations broadcasting it. Get ready for two awesome nights of racing. He will have ris “pete Walton slick”

Now if a certain someone would see what he is doing and try a little of it on a weekly basis.
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VJ wrote:
It would be interesting to see what classes he would run week and the specials he would run and most of all the promotion programs he would have it probably a enough financial support and fan support in this area this if he had his own track

You need to go back to English class in high school,what the hell are you even trying to say?
uscsracing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all just hard work and having a little help. But, the hardest part was climbing up there and changing all those tiny little LED's in thise Billboards.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to see what classes he would run, what specials he would run, and what promotions. He would probably have enough financial support and fan support in this area if he had his own track.

^^^^ Hope noone thinks I'm out of line or being a smart @$$, but I believe this would be what VJ was trying to say...
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoeDirt wrote:
It would be interesting to see what classes he would run, what specials he would run, and what promotions. He would probably have enough financial support and fan support in this area if he had his own track.

^^^^ Hope noone thinks I'm out of line or being a smart @$$, but I believe this would be what VJ was trying to say...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks Joe,now I understand! Just giving VJ a hard time since in another post he calls me a alcoholic because I used to head to the parking lot to drink beer when modifieds raced on Riverside's dusty track.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchemgofast wrote:
JoeDirt wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks Joe,now I understand! Just giving VJ a hard time since in another post he calls me a alcoholic because I used to head to the parking lot to drink beer when modifieds raced on Riverside's dusty track.

LOL.... I'm sure that would qualify me as an alcoholic too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: