midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

KDN Racing Group ceasing operations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KDN Promotions

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: KDN Racing Group ceasing operations Reply with quote

Now that the season has come to a close for 2017, I would Like to take a moment to thank all of the sponsors, fans, drivers, and promoters that have stood beside us at KDN Racing Group. From the onset, our goal was to attract new fans and sponsors to our beloved sport. I hope we have accomplished that to some degree. We have made a lot of friends along the way and have learned valuable lessons as well. I would like to thank Tracey Clay, Ben Shelton, and Trent Francis for having faith in us to do the right thing and for teaching me valuable lessons. I have made some mistakes along the way, but I hope the "rights" outweigh the "wrongs."

With that, after much deliberation, lost sleep, and soul searching, we have made the very difficult decision to suspend KDN Racing Group as it is currently configured. The promoters, drivers, fans, and sponsors deserve the absolute best effort we can give, and unfortunately, I feel as though we have fallen short in that area.

We still have some 2017 awards to hand out and will be doing that soon. Those awards are the Modified Driver of the Year, Mini-Sprint driver of the year, and Fan of the Month for October, November, and December.

Additionally, if 2018 sponsorship is found, we will still have involvement in the Midsouth racing scene. I hope each of you understand and most importantly, I hope we can continue the many friendships we've made over the years.

My respect for the area track promoters has grown infinitely. They work harder and put more effort into putting on a show than most of us will ever know.

Thank you and God bless.
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your great contribution to the sport we all love! Don't give up totally on KDN Racing Group,keep your Facebook page going & keep some interest out there..just maybe a good sponsor with plenty of $$$ will jump in and help you out. Smile
KDN Promotions

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchemgofast wrote:
Thank you for your great contribution to the sport we all love! Don't give up totally on KDN Racing Group,keep your Facebook page going & keep some interest out there..just maybe a good sponsor with plenty of $$$ will jump in and help you out. Smile

Thank you for your support and especially for the contribution that you and your employer made to the fire safety drive.

Hopefully we can give another go at it when the time (and money) is right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: