midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Hey Late Model Mark-Talladega

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:16 am    Post subject: Hey Late Model Mark-Talladega Reply with quote

Hey man,I see y'all have some big late model races at TST this weekend. My son & I will be up Friday morning for the NASCAR races,we usually camp on the Superspeedway property by TST. Is all that area still set up the same & is the walk-through gate still right there?? I haven't been down there since 2013.

Thanks!
drmike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He told me to tell you that your kind aint welcome!!
Late_Model_Mark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know the gate will be open, if not it is a short hook-around the fence onto the speedway grounds. Please come see me and intro yourself. Usually up until hot laps I will be in front of the tower or close to it doing interviews with the fans seated or rolling in. Most regulars there know this as the interview ambush. Very Happy I will be in my usual orange shirt. Glad you are coming.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer and unofficial greeter Laughing
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man,I will come look you up! Haven't seen a race there since the World of Outlaw sprints were there,also seen the first USCS race there in 1997..look forward to returning to the Hornet's Nest. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drmike wrote:

Hey buddy,I got some bad news for you. A reliable source has told me your check you wrote for your STN tickets & camping spot..has bounced. My source says you have 1 hour to vacate the premises without arrest Shocked
Late_Model_Mark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could get the good doctor (mike) to come to TST for some fantastic LM racing. Have laid out the red carpet in the past, maybe one day down the road.

LMM
drmike

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchemgofast wrote:
drmike wrote:

Hey buddy,I got some bad news for you. A reliable source has told me your check you wrote for your STN tickets & camping spot..has bounced. My source says you have 1 hour to vacate the premises without arrest Shocked

Unfortunately I never made it. Spent all day on the side of the road, trailer broke down. Finally got some late pitiful road side repair to limp home on today. Thank God for football to look forward to!!! If I ever head east again, fear not I will bring plenty of moosehead.
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="drmike"]
watchemgofast wrote:
drmike wrote:

Unfortunately I never made it. Spent all day on the side of the road, trailer broke down. Finally got some late pitiful road side repair to limp home on today. Thank God for football to look forward to!!! If I ever head east again, fear not I will bring plenty of moosehead.[/quote

I hate to hear that Mike..your one person that will definitely be missed at the STN nobody in the camps could keep you updated on the college football sat afternoon than you & the multiple tv's
drmike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="watchemgofast"]
drmike wrote:
watchemgofast wrote:
drmike wrote:

Unfortunately I never made it. Spent all day on the side of the road, trailer broke down. Finally got some late pitiful road side repair to limp home on today. Thank God for football to look forward to!!! If I ever head east again, fear not I will bring plenty of moosehead.[/quote

I hate to hear that Mike..your one person that will definitely be missed at the STN nobody in the camps could keep you updated on the college football sat afternoon than you & the multiple tv's

Well I have to be good for something. Have a good weekend even though you are at the wrong race. It seems like yesterday that our kids were playing with RC cars at the STN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: