midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Riverside August events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobbieDale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Riverside August events Reply with quote

Thanks all the came out to the 5th Annual Cody Burks Memorial Race this past Saturday Night! Exciting Month of August with some great races left!

Saturday, August 12th: TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, G & S Electric Modified, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults 12 and over $12; Children 6-11 $5; Children 5 & under Free; Pit pass $25

Saturday, August 19th - TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults and over 12 $12; Children 6-11 $5; Children 5 & under Free; Pit Pass $25

Thursday, August 24th - Race Special - ASCS National Tour 360s Sprints, Pull A Part Late Model $750 to Win $75 to Start, & Supply House Stock $500 to Win $50 to Start. General Admission Adults and over 12 $25 Children 11 and under Free; Pit Pass $35

Saturday, August 26th Back to School Special - TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, G & S Electric Modified, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults 12 and over $5; Children 11 and under Free; Pit pass $25
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHALLENGE

Copy and paste the original post on your Facebook page AND on any other NON racing forum in which you take part.

Post this in a part of social media it would normally not be posted and reach people it would not normally reach
Oldfart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
CHALLENGE

Copy and paste the original post on your Facebook page AND on any other NON racing forum in which you take part.

Post this in a part of social media it would normally not be posted and reach people it would not normally reach

Challenge'

How bout getting your butt off the couch and go to the track just once this year.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
CHALLENGE

Challenge'

How bout getting your butt off the couch and go to the track just once this year.

Thankfully the rest of the board members are not a total a$$ as you are.
Oldfart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea,
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
CHALLENGE

Challenge'

Yea, but like me, they ACTUALLY go to the races. You on the other hand sit on the computer and talk about the races but never attend.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
Yea,
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
CHALLENGE

Challenge'

Yea, but like me, they ACTUALLY go to the races. You on the other hand sit on the computer and talk about the races but never attend.

With all the left wing violence these days i wonder if i need to worry about my stalker.

I mean he stalks me over across two different boards. That is saying something.

Now back on subject any more ideas how we can get the message out to the rest of the community about what is being offered in August?

Also farty While i may not physically be able to be there like I want to be. I do have equipment at the track weekly. I have a lot more going on at the track than most know, but i choose not to let everyone in on what i have going. I do not require an ego boost fro, seeing my name in print..
Oldfart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
Yea,
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
CHALLENGE

Challenge'

With all the left wing violence these days i wonder if i need to worry about my stalker.

I mean he stalks me over across two different boards. That is saying something.

Now back on subject any more ideas how we can get the message out to the rest of the community about what is being offered in August?

Also farty While i may not physically be able to be there like I want to be. I do have equipment at the track weekly. I have a lot more going on at the track than most know, but i choose not to let everyone in on what i have going. I do not require an ego boost fro, seeing my name in print..

Didn't realize having your face printed on seat cushions people sit on is the definition of "having equipment at the track"
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic.

RobbieDale

What can the people online do to help get the message out to a larger base of potential customers and expand our base?

Many in here want to see the base expanded and new blood brought into the facility.

Profit margins are so small in this type of venture that it is imperative that we grown the fan base.

We have around 100 cars and drivers who rely on a successful track in order to be able to compete. So it is in everyone's best interest to help and promote.
john byrd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Riverside August events Reply with quote

RobbieDale wrote:
Thanks all the came out to the 5th Annual Cody Burks Memorial Race this past Saturday Night! Exciting Month of August with some great races left!

Saturday, August 12th: TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, G & S Electric Modified, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults 12 and over $12; Children 6-11 $5; Children 5 & under Free; Pit pass $25

Saturday, August 19th - TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults and over 12 $12; Children 6-11 $5; Children 5 & under Free; Pit Pass $25

Thursday, August 24th - Race Special - ASCS National Tour 360s Sprints, Pull A Part Late Model $750 to Win $75 to Start, & Supply House Stock $500 to Win $50 to Start. General Admission Adults and over 12 $25 Children 11 and under Free; Pit Pass $35

Saturday, August 26th Back to School Special - TMS 305 WS, Pull A Part Late Model, G & S Electric Modified, Black Oak Gin 600 Mini Sprint and The Supply House Stock--General ​Admission Adults 12 and over $5; Children 11 and under Free; Pit pass $25
Rolling Eyes all stop running 360 now
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember over 50 years ago when parents would load up all the neighborhood kids, put them in the back of the station wagon and haul them to the track.

With the discount admission for the back to school it would be a good time to revive that practice for a week.

$5 General admission would be a nice option for many families as it would be a very affordable family night out. For the cost of as meal deal at a fast food joint you can enjoy a full night of entertainment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: