midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Tennessee National Raceway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRamrod38

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Tennessee National Raceway Reply with quote

Made first trip to TNR this year, track was in very good shape even with all the rain they had there, track was really smooth all night long. The new person that's over it or owns it is doing a hell of job with track prep and I noticed that they have mostly all new officials working the track which is a big plus and I didn't see the 2 circus clowns there Sarah and Brad which is the best thing that track could have ever done getting rid of them 2 forever. TNR has always been a good track and a very good and clean facility for racing and families to watch good racing. Now that you got rid of the Bad apples keep up the good work down there.
floater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would be nice IF they got on here and promoted it ,such as clases that run ,start time, price to get in , results hate to go when know nothing that's happening up there.
Brad Pinkerton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey TRamrod38 since you seem to have a problem with me since I must have really wronged you in some way call me (931)306-2317 instead of keep talking so much sh** on social media ,I have not ever did anything to you or anyone else that was not in the rules!
#27 Modified Street
justtare01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are ASCS sprints still running there this coming weekend?
Earnhardt3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="justtare01"]Are ASCS sprints still running there this coming weekend?[/quote]

ASCS sprints where schedule July 7th and was scheduled by the previous guy that was leasing the track at the start of the season. So not sure about any races that he schedule will take place or not.
MemphisMissile46

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Sprints Reply with quote

Per ASCS/SOS promotor Mike Miller both nights have been cancelled. He mentioned looking for another date later in the year in his email. Next up for them is Jackson Mototr Speedway Aug 11-12.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: