midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Martin Truex, Jr. WOW!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spec spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my woman for 30 years. Psycho is a d%$k, I don't like his stupid azz comments. He talks sh/t about dirt racing but probably never attends. Keep sucking up to Obama and the clintons psycho and cheering for Danica dip sh/t.
spec spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psycho is a pr!ck
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're an idiot, ss. I've never spoken or posted anything negative about dirt track racing as it is my absolute favorite in the venue of stock car racing and has been since I was only a child. But I also enjoy the racing in NASCAR and whatever other racing I might choose to participate as a spectator. You often whine about everything racing related as if your crappy opinions might be reflective of any common attitudes concerning the same. You were wrong then and you continue to be without a danged clue. And your past posts concerning female participants in the sports of auto racing indicate clearly that you have unusual grudges against them. Sad. Maybe you prefer the boy racers? It certainly appears that way to me. Enjoy your boyfriends.
spec spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing against women racing, what I said is Danica does not deserve the ride she has, she is way over rated. As for u I still think your a I have a limited vocabulary and typical Democrat that twists words of others.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make this as partisan political if you need to, ss. But I learned a long time ago that you certainly have your issues with female drivers. Get yourself a boyfriend and cheer for him. Danica competes very well in NASCAR and certainly deserves her position in the NASCAR rankings of successful drivers. She may not win like I would want but she does have every ounce the abilities to perform better than most other drivers in NASCAR. Obviously you don't like that but the truth is the truth. Show me in actual numbers and historical performance where I might be mistaken? You're an idiot, ss.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You can make this as partisan political if you need to, ss. But I learned a long time ago that you certainly have your issues with female drivers. Get yourself a boyfriend and cheer for him. Danica competes very well in NASCAR and certainly deserves her position in the NASCAR rankings of successful drivers. She may not win like I would want but she does have every ounce the abilities to perform better than most other drivers in NASCAR. Obviously you don't like that but the truth is the truth. Show me in actual numbers and historical performance where I might be mistaken? You're an idiot, ss.

Danica finished 13th at New Hampshire and was running up in the top ten for a good while. That's pretty respectable if you ask me.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on, Joe. How many others in that same race would have loved to finish in that position? Danica and her boyfriend Ricky are millionaires due directly to their performances and performances only in the fantastic sport of NASCAR racing. Actually NASCAR does have participants that consistently rank much lower than Danica. I am just as excited about any of them including those that just don't seem to finish as well as Danica. NASCAR racing is far more strategic and ultimately competitive than most people realize. Danica could have stayed in the racing venues where she consistently excelled. NASCAR embraced her and all that she brings to the sport. She consistently shows quite well and is absolutely not the poor participant as some might have you to believe. The fact that she is female and readily accepted by most NASCAR fans is proof positive that she brings plenty to the table of public relations within the NASCAR family. There are other female drivers that try their best but simply can't come up to the same par with Danica.

I want to see more females and other minorities in the sport. One in particular is young Daniel Suarez. Another is Darrel Wallace, Jr. It's high time that the drivers and audiences more closely mirror the population that we have. I don't remember her name but last weekend I saw a female crew chief in NASCAR. I applaud that with every ounce of my body. My daughter and my grand-daughter now at least occasionally watch the NASCAR races based almost solely on the participation of female drivers and crew members. They finally understand my own attraction to the sport. I suspect that in future years we will see and enjoy many more females and minorities in the sport.

I often go to the Riverside track in West Memphis, Arkansas. I am always disappointed that there are not more minorities in the stands. I once invited several of my minority friends to accompany me for the races there. While there were not any fights or direct intimidation of them it was quite clear that many were resentful of their presence. That is just ignorance in the flesh. Do you think that they were anxious to return? They were not and that is a total shame and a complete loss to every fan of the dirt track racing community.

Long live stock car racing!!!!!!!!
spec spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your so fu%$&ng stupid it's not even funny.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danica has 173 starts in championship caliber equipment and has 0 top 5's. I'm not sure there is another driver out there that has that kind of an abysmal stat.
drmike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Danica has 173 starts in championship caliber equipment and has 0 top 5's. I'm not sure there is another driver out there that has that kind of an abysmal stat.

Curb stomp!!!!!
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree that "abysmal" is in any way descriptive or fair in comparing the records of Danica with anyone or anywhere. "Abysmal" according to what? Year after year she places in the top 50% of drivers. Just look at her true performances. There are many drivers that would give their eye teeth to place that well in any consistent manner. To hear some tell it she wrecks herself or others in every race. I wonder why they say that? She consistently earns her keep on the NASCAR tracks and she has very solid support from thousands of fans. There is another female driver, JoAnn Cobb, that sometimes drives trucks and sometimes Xfinity cars. It is very clear that she is not deserving of a cup ride but she does OK in the classes wherein she participates. I'm all for her even if no one else might be. I intimately know the challenges that she must endure. I would always like to see more women and minorities in NASCAR. Very slowly but surely we are now witnessing breakthroughs in those areas. Any time that your audience doesn't mirror the potential population around you in race/gender departments you can bet that you are losing vast amounts of profits by castigation of those left out. I've owned and operated 4 businesses in my life. I sold my wares and services to everyone no matter their race or gender. I did on several occasions run away some potential customers due precisely to their hatefulness and making others feel unwelcome in my establishments. I do not and will never accept behavior in any venue in which I might become a participant. Life is much too short for me to put up with one minute of that ignorance.

I would point out that every NASCAR race has only one winner and only one in last place. Everybody else is in the middle somewhere. A few consistently place in the top 10, Most place in the middle 20 and many can only eek out a very consistent lower 10. I love all of them. As is my habit and interest in short dirt track racing I often watch the top 2 or 3 in the race and how they are competing. If the leader checks out over the others I turn my attention towards the rest of the pack. That's where the real contests are being fought and that is what keeps me going back. And I believe that is what most do in competitive race cars contests. And like about everyone I do have my favorites. I've often seen Danica get shuffled to the back of the pack but before the race ends she has consistently finished in the top 20. In my racing world that ain't bad.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I don't agree that "abysmal" is in any way descriptive or fair in comparing the records of Danica with anyone or anywhere. Year after year she places in the top 50% of drivers. Just look at her true performances. There are many drivers that would give their eye teeth to place that well in any consistent manner. To hear some tell it she wrecks herself or others in every race. I wonder why they say that? She consistently earns her keep on the NASCAR tracks and she has very solid support from thousands of fans. There is another female driver, JoAnn Cobb, that sometimes drives trucks and sometimes Xfinity cars. It is very clear that she is not deserving of a cup ride but she does OK in the classes wherein she participates. I'm all for her even if no one else might be. I intimately know the challenges that she must endure. I would always like to see more women and minorities in NASCAR. Very slowly but surely we are now witnessing breakthroughs in those areas. Any time that your audience doesn't mirror the potential population around you in race/gender departments you can bet that you are losing vast amounts of profits by castigation of those left out. I've owned and operated 4 businesses in my life. I sold my wares to everyone no matter their race or gender. I did on several occasions run away some potential customers due precisely to their hatefulness and making others feel unwelcome in my establishments. I do not and will never accept behavior in any venue in which I might become a participant. Life is much too short for me to put up with one minute of that ignorance

She's not a wrecker, she's just slow. Since she has joined SHR, her teammates have gotten 111 top 5 finishes, 21 wins, and a Championship. She hasn't even gotten a top 5. Her teammates have led 8053 laps, she has led 62. I'd like to see more diversity in the sport as well. There are women out there that can actually drive and run competitive laps in good equipment. The Snowball derby is one of the toughest races to win and it's been won twice by a woman. Those two women were actually racers instead of a brand and were never given the chance to compete in the upper levels of NASCAR with good equipment. Sad.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On what do you attribute those circumstances, PV? I attribute them to sexism plain and simple. This is 2017. Not 1917. Our society is becoming more accepting of women and minorities for sure but we still have a very long way to go. There are several go-cart tracks close to me. I sometimes visit them. Many times they have 4 or more female drivers. I've seen some other drivers just try to take them out. It's mostly very clear to me and the offending drivers rarely get punished for their altercations on the tracks. I think that is also sad. In the case of Danica I could never call her slow. She is without doubt a middle of the pack driver and she certainly finishes most races on the lead lap while many other drivers can only wish that they had finished on the lead lap. I love to watch Danica perform on the track and I especially love what she brings to the sport. Diversity might be a dirty word for many. In my world it means about everything.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danica definetly has a place in the sport IMO. People need to look at it this way. If Danica's presence in NASCAR inspires any young ladies to become fans of our sport, then I'm all for it. Better yet, if Danica inspires any young ladies to become race drivers then how can that be bad for our sport? You never know, the young lady that's inspired to be a racer because of Danica may turn out to be another Harli White or Morgan Turpen.

With regard to Danica's lack of wins or top fives, seems like there is another driver who happens to be very popular with fans that had a few abysmal years despite being in a Hendrick car. Then Junior got teamed up with Steve Letarte as a crew chief and he starts running at or near the front and competing for wins. Maybe Danica hasn't had the right crew chief for her just yet???
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, Joe. I've certainly seen her lose many positions due to bad calls and bad performances in the pits. I'm not trying at all to excuse anything. I continue to count anyone that is able to attract a cup ride to be far above most in the stock car business. A few years ago Brendan Gaughn tried to move up to cup racing. He can't cut the mustard on that level. To be honest I think he only hangs on by a thread in Xfinity racing and that is due mostly to his very wealthy parents. No doubt he is pretty good and better than most in lower levels of stock car racing. My wife, my daughter and my grand-daughter have never until recently shown any interest in NASCAR racing or any others for that matter. I made it a point to introduce them to Danica and now all of them are good fans of the sport and Danica. But at this point they have become familiar with several male racers and they cheer for them. I hope I have demonstrated to them that every race is different and every driver is different and to look for little surprises in track positions and strategies. At least now we can discuss stock car racing and I don't think they are just patronizing me. They all seem to be good fans of the sports of stock car racing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: