midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

left wing hate speech ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snappy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Everyone, the media, the politicians, the American people are complicit in this hateful rhetoric that has brought on such division in our country. Everyone. If we dont open an honest dialogue soon, I'm afraid more blood will be spilled.

I've heard a handful of politicians and media discuss the media's role today, so it's been a topic here and there. Probably will be more heavily discussed on the nighttime "news" shows tonight on the cable networks.

But again, until viewers walk away from that kind of coverage and demand something different, we'll get more of the same. Just wait and look at the overnight ratings when they come out tomorrow for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC -- they're going to be big. The network execs will be happy tomorrow.

tilley88 wrote:
And btw, I apologize for my previous remark about your head up your behind. You've been far too civil to me to behave the way I did. You're about the only "lefty" here I can have a non-combative conversation with, and I truly appreciate that.

Apology accepted, and I always appreciate your civil tone. I don't mind disagreeing, but some on here take it to a childish level.

Both side have skin in that game, with our position, background & experience, you are just much smoother than most of us.

And as you once again deflected media's responsibility in today's divide, I'm going to leave this little piece of history for you and the board to ponder.

Did a book start the Civil War? 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' is a testament to the power of culture.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/book-start-civil-war-uncle-tom-cabin-testament-power-culture-article-1.112605

Also please think about this because you are supporting, in action & deed's you are choosing to supporting the party of Evil.
Idea Idea

Mike
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't it a video which got 4 people killed in Benghazi?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, tillyjo. At first some blamed that video but later it was determined that the operation had been in the making for months. There were protests in Egypt and elsewhere directly attributed to that video but the actions in Libya were not a part of that. Keep in mind that the attack was not aimed at the Embassy but towards a CIA safe house. What do you make of that?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
No, tillyjo. At first some blamed that video but later it was determined that the operation had been in the making for months. There were protests in Egypt and elsewhere directly attributed to that video but the actions in Libya were not a part of that. Keep in mind that the attack was not aimed at the Embassy but towards a CIA safe house. What do you make of that?

Sarcasm escapes you, doesn't it?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm laughing my butt off at your intentional ignorance, tillyjo.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republicans are lining up today to condemn Trump for his latest uncivil, personal attack on Twitter. Paul Ryan, Mike Lee, the list goes on and on.

Any outrage from you folks who regularly complain about the "hate" coming from the "evil" left? Or is it this tone acceptable because it's from a conservative?
Snappy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Republicans are lining up today to condemn Trump for his latest uncivil, personal attack on Twitter. Paul Ryan, Mike Lee, the list goes on and on.

Any outrage from you folks who regularly complain about the "hate" coming from the "evil" left? Or is it this tone acceptable because it's from a conservative?

Listen to the 5am new don't recall anything being said, my I suggest a link?

Mike
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Donald's timing is impeccable. Here you got Midge complaining about hate speech and Snappy complaining about civility, and Donald blows their narrative right out of the water with a tweet. Lol. I guess his yeast infection was flaring up this morning.
Snappy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Donald's timing is impeccable. Here you got Midge complaining about hate speech and Snappy complaining about civility, and Donald blows their narrative right out of the water with a tweet. Lol. I guess his yeast infection was flaring up this morning.

I'm from Missouri SHOW ME the quote, Exclamation

Mike
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

It almost seems like Trump wants to sabotage himself. He starts to make a little headway, and then just as things calm down he ruins it.

Do Republicans really want to see the president waste time on childish Twitter fights when he could be using his forum to push for policy change?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/just-cant-help-himself.html
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snappy wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

Snappy wrote:
Sure didn't take long for the hard line democrats to slip back out of civility mode!
Snappy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Snappy wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:

SHOW ME what is uncivil with the quote above?

Snappy wrote:
Sure didn't take long for the hard line democrats to slip back out of civility mode!
Question

Mike
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the outrage over Alex Jones attacking a Trump likeness with a hatchet and then ripping its head open on his show earlier this week?

Aren't you angry about this? How do you explain this sort of thing to your children when they see it?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/watch-as-a-hatchet-wielding-alex-jones-decapitates-a-trump-pinata/
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Where's the outrage over Alex Jones attacking a Trump likeness with a hatchet and then ripping its head open on his show earlier this week?

Aren't you angry about this? How do you explain this sort of thing to your children when they see it?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/watch-as-a-hatchet-wielding-alex-jones-decapitates-a-trump-pinata/

Why in heavens name do you clowns watch Alex Jones? Your the only people I hear taking about him other then the blonde bombshell on MSNBC... he apparently didn't get much play out of it, cause I'm on this computer a lot and I say nothing about it...

LOL it was a parody good grief you guys are idiotic...

Seriously, is that the best you've got?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
LOL it was a parody

OK, we'll give him a free pass since you say it was "parody."

But then we also have to give Kathy Griffin a free pass, because her stunt was parody.

Also have to give Stephen Colbert a free pass for his jokes a while back that conservatives were whining about, because that was just satire.

Also have to give Johnny Depp a free pass about his comment last week, because that was just his attempt at humor.

So that's all settled? Free passes for everybody on both sides?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: