midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

left wing hate speech ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snappy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Everyone, the media, the politicians, the American people are complicit in this hateful rhetoric that has brought on such division in our country. Everyone. If we dont open an honest dialogue soon, I'm afraid more blood will be spilled.

I've heard a handful of politicians and media discuss the media's role today, so it's been a topic here and there. Probably will be more heavily discussed on the nighttime "news" shows tonight on the cable networks.

But again, until viewers walk away from that kind of coverage and demand something different, we'll get more of the same. Just wait and look at the overnight ratings when they come out tomorrow for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC -- they're going to be big. The network execs will be happy tomorrow.

tilley88 wrote:
And btw, I apologize for my previous remark about your head up your behind. You've been far too civil to me to behave the way I did. You're about the only "lefty" here I can have a non-combative conversation with, and I truly appreciate that.

Apology accepted, and I always appreciate your civil tone. I don't mind disagreeing, but some on here take it to a childish level.

Both side have skin in that game, with our position, background & experience, you are just much smoother than most of us.

And as you once again deflected media's responsibility in today's divide, I'm going to leave this little piece of history for you and the board to ponder.

Did a book start the Civil War? 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' is a testament to the power of culture.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/book-start-civil-war-uncle-tom-cabin-testament-power-culture-article-1.112605

Also please think about this because you are supporting, in action & deed's you are choosing to supporting the party of Evil.
Idea Idea

Mike
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't it a video which got 4 people killed in Benghazi?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: